• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changeover Date for New Recruits

In summary, a changeover date for new recruits is the date on which a new recruit officially begins their employment or training with an organization. This date is typically set after the completion of the recruitment process and all necessary paperwork and background checks have been completed. On the changeover date, new recruits will attend an orientation or onboarding session and begin their first day of work or training. To prepare for the changeover date, new recruits should complete all necessary paperwork, gather required documents, and communicate with their employer. In some cases, the changeover date may be changed or delayed due to unforeseen circumstances, and it is important for new recruits to stay in communication with their employer and follow any instructions or updates.
sburnside
Gold Member
Does anyone know the date for new recruits to receive Spring/Summer catalogs vs. the Fall/Winter catalogs. I'm sure I read it somewhere but cannot find it.

I dont know the exacts but I read somewhere that during the month of febuary if you join you will get f/w and s/s cats.

I have looked all over cc to find the deadline for this and nothing... I had a recruit sign last week and got all f/w catalogs... she just got her kit two days ago... anybody know what the deadline was to get half and half?

I joined on Feb 28th many moons ago and I received both the f/w & s/s catalogs in my new consultant paperwork. Hope this helps.

I joined 1/31 and got the paperwork box from my recruiter/director. I will hopefully be getting change over paperwork today. Last night I got a recorded call from Jean Jonas saying my paperwork had been shipped.

This is from December's Consultant News:
Feb. 14
• New Consultants who submit their agreements on or after
this date will receive a kit with spring paperwork.
• Kits shipped Feb. 14–25 will include a transition packet of
fall/winter materials to use at February Shows.

Yay! I am hoping to sign a recruit this weekend and I'm glad to know she will get the new stuff!

I had someone sign last week and I'm pretty sure she got both. I've got another friend who's going to our cluster meeting Monday and I'm pretty sure she's going to join, too. Now if I could just get one more so I could earn that jacket!!!

1. What is a changeover date for new recruits?

A changeover date for new recruits is the date on which a new recruit officially begins their employment or training with an organization.

2. When is the changeover date typically set for new recruits?

The changeover date for new recruits is typically set after the completion of the recruitment process and all necessary paperwork and background checks have been completed. This can vary depending on the organization's specific policies and procedures.

3. What happens on the changeover date for new recruits?

On the changeover date, new recruits will typically attend an orientation or onboarding session to learn more about the organization, their role, and any necessary training or procedures. They may also receive their equipment or uniform and begin their first day of work or training.

4. How should new recruits prepare for the changeover date?

New recruits should make sure to complete all necessary paperwork and background checks, as well as gather any required documents or information that may be needed on the changeover date. It is also important for them to communicate with their new employer and ask any questions they may have in advance.

5. Can the changeover date be changed or delayed?

In some cases, the changeover date may be changed or delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as a delay in paperwork or training. It is important for new recruits to stay in communication with their employer and follow any instructions or updates regarding the changeover date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies