• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Was Wondering How Many Receipts Come in the New Consultant

In summary, the new consultant starter kit includes 50 order forms, 50 catalogs, and 50 receipt books. Additional receipt books can be ordered through the consultant website or customer service if needed. The receipts are pre-numbered for easy tracking and can be customized with contact information. They are also compatible with most accounting software for efficient tracking of sales and expenses.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I was wondering how many receipts come in the new consultant paperwork, I know they get 50 catalogs, etc. But I can't remember how many receipts they receive.

You can find the starter kit table of contents behind Consultant's Corner. I just printed them off but I can't remember how many receipts they get!

I have looked everywhere on CC, and I can't see the Table of Contents that you're talking about... could you explain which header it's under? Thanks!:eek:

Under the Download Center tab, scroll down to Consultant Incentives, then Super Starter Kit Contents, English paperwork box and English product box.

You get only 25 receipts. I didn't like that at all! The kit is supposed to have enough supplies for your first six shows, but I ran out of those receipts within three shows! I hate the itemized order forms, but I am going to start using those as well as a show printout for receipts until I order the SS supply starter pack.

The info I have says you get 100 itemized receipts and a sample of the write in. That should get you pretty far.

You also get 25 PP receipts, which you can use as back up.

You can always print and copy the OOF from CC and use that at shows, then print PP receipts when you get home.

1. How many receipts are included in the new consultant starter kit?

The new consultant starter kit includes 50 order forms, 50 catalogs, and 50 receipt books.

2. Can I order more receipt books if I run out?

Yes, you can order additional receipt books through your consultant website or by contacting customer service.

3. Are the receipts numbered for easy tracking?

Yes, each receipt book comes with pre-numbered receipts for easy tracking of orders.

4. Can I customize the receipts with my contact information?

Yes, you can add your contact information, such as your name, phone number, and email, to the receipts before giving them to customers.

5. Are the receipts compatible with accounting software?

Yes, the receipts are compatible with most accounting software, making it easy to track your sales and expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Rochelle Miller