• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Recruitment Process with Our Easy-to-Use Packet

In summary, the conversation is about putting together a packet for potential recruits. The packet includes materials from TPC, such as brochures and DVDs, as well as a quick packet with information on what to do while waiting for the kit. Some consultants also include a copy of the "Succeed with Us" book, which outlines steps for success in the business. The packet may also include personal information about the consultant and a small treat. A member also mentions listening to a CD with tips for recruiting and shares what she plans to include in her packet.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
So I would like to put a packet together to give to people who are intrested in the opportunity!! What do you all do? I have flyer's that I ordered from TPC. But I would love to put something easy together that won't overwhelm them while their looking at it!! Thanks in advance!!

I give them a folder with a copy of the current promo- discover us if they dont already have it, a come join us and a quick packet that I piut together on what to do while they wait for their kit- I put this in there but don't give it to them unless they sign - I just want to be prepared in case they do!

You know I have to say most of the TPC consultants that I know have class. I don't know how many other direct sales companies when doing events I have experinced consutlants coming up to me and say here read this and fill this out if your interested in starting another business!! REALLY??? :confused:

It depends on their level of interest. Generally I hand out the newest brochure that shows both kits. (My kit's in the van, and I'm too lazy to haul my sorry carcass down the stairs and into the cold garage to find the exact name.) I usually include one of the DVDs, too.If, however, there seems to be real and immediate interest, I'll also include the Succeed with Us book. It outlines so well the steps to success. Also, when my potential recruit becomes an actual recruit he/she can start working through the book right away while their passion is still high. I tell them that this way the one that comes in their kit will be available for them to give the first friend who wants to join them in their business. I currently have a potential recruit who is getting her first parties scheduled and should sign up by the end of the week. She's far away from me, so we're texting (her choice) our way through the Succeed with Us book. I expect her to sign up within the next week, already primed to succeed.

Rae- that's a really great idea with the "Succeed with Us" book. How do you get that though? I don't see it available on Supply order, so I'm assuming this is something for those above a certain level?NEVER MIND....I just found it. It is together as a combo " Getting Started WOrkbook and Achieve with us" - 5 each for $4.

I was about to ask the same thing but you answered my question before I could answer it!!:)

KCPChef said:
quick packet that I piut together on what to do while they wait for their kit-

Can you post your to do list that you use? :)

I was listening to the double digits recruiting cd with Jillian Grant.
Based on what her packet has (This was from 2006 so the brochures she listed were different) this is what I am putting together:
-Discover Us
-Join Us
-A paragraph about how I got started, why I joined and what I want from PC.
-A payday candy bar (How cute!)
-First paycheck and more recent one.
-PC biz facts. (ie are there sales quotas, ect ect.)

This is all what Jillian puts in hers. I'm working on getting mine together now!
Hope this helps
Lauri

1. What is a Recruiting Packet?

A Recruiting Packet is a collection of materials and information designed to help you recruit new members to your Pampered Chef team. It includes brochures, catalogs, business cards, and other resources to help you share the opportunity with others.

2. How do I get a Recruiting Packet?

You can request a Recruiting Packet from your Pampered Chef consultant or order one from the Pampered Chef website. You can also create your own recruiting materials using the templates provided on the website.

3. Is there a cost for the Recruiting Packet?

There is no cost for the Recruiting Packet itself, but you may need to pay for shipping if you order it from the Pampered Chef website. Some consultants may also charge a small fee to cover the cost of materials.

4. What should I do with the Recruiting Packet?

You can use the materials in the Recruiting Packet to share the Pampered Chef opportunity with friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also use the business cards to hand out at events or leave in local businesses.

5. Can I customize the Recruiting Packet?

Yes, you can customize the Recruiting Packet by adding your own contact information or personalizing the materials with your own branding. You can also create your own materials using the templates provided on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • RCKmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies