• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Tips for Supporting Your Recruit in Zip 08530

In summary, Pampered Chef is a company that offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and cookbooks to make meal preparation easier. They also have a "Find a Consultant" tool on their website to help customers locate a consultant near their zip code. Pampered Chef consultants offer cooking classes and demonstrations to showcase their products and share cooking tips. Customers can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products and discounts. The company has a 30-day return policy for unsatisfied customers.
pattikake
I live in Vermont and my recruit lives in Lambertville, NJ. Her 90-days will be up on the 20th of this week. I need help in helping her. So far, she hasn't submitted anything.

Advice?

Did she have 4 parties booked when she signed on? She may end up just being a "Kit Knapper".

She did - but gives a variety of 'reason's why they haven't happened. I've been working w/ my director to help find her a hospititality mtg.

She is only an hour (at MOST) from David Meenan, he's my director. He welcomes people to the meetings.

Hi there,As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your concern for your recruit and wanting to support her in her business. My first piece of advice would be to reach out to her and have an open and honest conversation about her progress so far. Ask her what challenges she's facing and how you can help her overcome them.One tip that has worked for me in supporting my recruits is to set clear and achievable goals with them. This not only gives them a sense of direction, but it also helps them stay motivated and focused. Encourage your recruit to set specific goals for herself, whether it's submitting a certain number of orders or booking a certain number of parties, and then work with her to create a plan to achieve those goals.It's also important to provide your recruit with resources and tools that can help her succeed. Share with her any training materials or videos that have been helpful for you, and offer to do a training session with her to go over any questions she may have.Lastly, don't forget to celebrate her successes, no matter how small they may seem. It's important to acknowledge and recognize your recruit's hard work and progress, as it will keep her motivated and encouraged to continue on her journey with Pampered Chef.I hope these tips help and I wish you and your recruit all the best in her business. Remember, as a team, we are here to support and lift each other up.

1. What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, pantry items, and cookbooks to make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Our products are high-quality and designed to last for years to come.

2. How do I find a consultant near zip code 08530?

You can easily find a Pampered Chef consultant near zip code 08530 by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" tool. Simply enter your zip code and a list of nearby consultants will be displayed.

3. Do you offer cooking classes or demonstrations?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants offer cooking classes and demonstrations where you can learn new recipes and techniques using our products. These events are a fun and interactive way to try out our products and get cooking tips from the experts.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. You can invite your friends and family to join and your consultant will handle all the details. It's a fun and easy way to get together and try out our products.

5. What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dme.grant