• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars for Recruits

In summary, "Pampered Chef Dollars for Recruits" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards current consultants for recruiting new team members. Consultants earn Pampered Chef Dollars for every new recruit, which can be used towards purchasing products from the company. The amount of Pampered Chef Dollars earned depends on the level of the new consultant and there is a limit of $500 per consultant per month. These dollars can be used towards any products and can be combined with other forms of payment. Consultants can track their earnings and usage of Pampered Chef Dollars through their online account and monthly statements.
kam
Staff member
Where on CC is the info for how much in PC $$ new recruits can earn - based on qualifying, # shows, etc.

I am NOT looking for recruiting PROMOTIONS. Just the "normal" stuff if a recruit signs up under NO promotion.

I have looked and looked and can't find a thing. Not even in the join us! booklet.
HELP!

Not sure where it is but it is $50 for 1st four shows and $50 for qualifying in first 90 days.. Then $50 for every four shows in 90 days... Not sure about the bonus for qualifying in 30 days.

It's in the Achieve with Us flyer.

Thank you!!!!!!!

The achive with us flyer lays it out very nicely!

I looked all around too, it's not easy to find!

What is "Pampered Chef Dollars for Recruits"?

"Pampered Chef Dollars for Recruits" is a program offered by the company Pampered Chef, which rewards current consultants for recruiting new team members.

How does the program work?

For every new consultant that a current consultant recruits, they will receive Pampered Chef Dollars, which can be used towards purchasing products from the company. The amount of Pampered Chef Dollars earned varies depending on the level of the new consultant.

Is there a limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars I can earn?

Yes, there is a limit of $500 in Pampered Chef Dollars that can be earned per consultant per month. However, there is no limit to the number of recruits a consultant can have.

Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars for Recruits towards any products?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can be used towards the purchase of any products from the company, including tools, cookware, and food items. They can also be combined with other forms of payment.

How do I keep track of my Pampered Chef Dollars for Recruits?

Consultants can track their earned Pampered Chef Dollars through their online consultant account. They will also receive a monthly statement detailing their earnings and usage of Pampered Chef Dollars.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
SUNSHINE09
  • heat123