• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New S/S Product: Hanging Pot Rack?

In summary, this conversation is about the possible release of a new product called a "hanging pot rack" which is not very appealing to some people. Some people are excited for the product while others are not so sure about it.
It's possible - but PC has offered incentives to consultants before that include things that aren't products.

Wow-how did you get this information so soon?
Suzy in Texas

I WANT that five piece executive cookware set!!! PLUS an open stock piece!!! I had better get busy!

I know if I had a choice between a set of executive, a set of stainless and a pot rack the LAST thing I'd choose is that rack, even if I had it all! (But maybe that's just because my kitchen does not lend itself to a pot rack.) I REALLY do not think it's the "must have" product because I must not see the appeal.

I suppose I could hang a pot rack over my island, but ugh. Things would get dusty, wouldn't they? I'm fortunate to have lots of closed cabinets to keep out dirt & dust.
I think I'd hit my head on it, too. It holds no appeal for me, either!

But - good eye, Amy, good eye!

I personally would love it. We have very little kitchen storage space ;)

I have ALWAYS wanted a pot rack...................and now I live in a house that has absolutely no place to put one. But I wouldn't mind cookware!!!!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
From the chatbox.;)

They've removed that from the chatbox because it wasn't supposed to be out yet. It was accidently posted by someone who didn't realize. Maybe you should delete it......................

pcsharon1 said:
They've removed that from the chatbox because it wasn't supposed to be out yet. It was accidently posted by someone who didn't realize. Maybe you should delete it......................

I agree. Maybe it's just me, but I am REALLY annoyed w those who try to "decode" the blurred images, look for information, etc before it is being released. And, the subject title of this thread had in way indicated that it "might" be a spoiler! I think this is information that was or is to be shared at our back to business meeting and I don't appreciate it being ruined.
If you want to ruin it for yourself, or are too immature to wait for wonderful information then so be it, but quit spoiling it for the rest of us who want to wait with everyone else.

Sorry if this is snarky and I know that it is, but seriously people...get real.

It was posted on consultant's corner. I saw it yesterday in the promotions grid.
I love the pot rack! I've been wanting one, BUT I would get the 7 peice set & buy a pot rack. I hope it is something we will carry but I don't think so.

chefsteph07 said:
I agree. Maybe it's just me, but I am REALLY annoyed w those who try to "decode" the blurred images, look for information, etc before it is being released. And, the subject title of this thread had in way indicated that it "might" be a spoiler! I think this is information that was or is to be shared at our back to business meeting and I don't appreciate it being ruined.
If you want to ruin it for yourself, or are too immature to wait for wonderful information then so be it, but quit spoiling it for the rest of us who want to wait with everyone else. Sorry if this is snarky and I know that it is, but seriously people...get real.
You can elect to not read those threads if it annoys you that much. But to put people down ("are too immature") and tell them to "get real" is out of line.

Liquid Sky said:
You can elect to not read those threads if it annoys you that much. But to put people down ("are too immature") and tell them to "get real" is out of line.

Except that she didn't have the choice not to read them, ad the title of the thread didn't itentify it as a spoiler.

I agree. No one is forcing us to read each thread. If you do not wish to know the information beforehand do not read the link. I do not think we need to insult each other just to make a point. There are some of us who can not attend the Back to Business meeting for one reason or another and it is nice to see what is going on this season. THANK YOU for posting the link.

It has nothing to do with attending the back to business meeting. It isn't scheduled to be public knowledge until Wed. night. Period. I am going to my meeting tonight, but wouldn't it be rude of me to get on here tonight and post what the trip is?!?!?!? Yep. it would. Sure, the info can be here late Wednesday or Thursday, but out of respect for our company, I agree that we shouldn't be posting links to things that aren't available to us. You will get the information when you are supposed to get it.
Furthermore, I am sure that Greg and Deb have some sort of agreement with PC, and we may be risking our ability to post, link, or discuss anything on Chef Success. Obviously you think your rights are bigger than that of the greater society, and that is fine. Just remember that the more people try to bend or break the rules, the tougher those rules get.
I love the company I work for and this business has been a huge blessing in my life, but some people obviously don't feel the same way.

If the links were up on CC how would one know that they weren't meant to be public???

From what I understand, the links to the recruiting promotions were available under the promotions grid.

I don't always keep up with "drop dates" unless I am on here a lot. But, otherwise, if it is up on CC, I would just assume it is available to everyone.

JMO

lesliec said:
It has nothing to do with attending the back to business meeting. It isn't scheduled to be public knowledge until Wed. night. Period. I am going to my meeting tonight, but wouldn't it be rude of me to get on here tonight and post what the trip is?!?!?!? Yep. it would. Sure, the info can be here late Wednesday or Thursday, but out of respect for our company, I agree that we shouldn't be posting links to things that aren't available to us. You will get the information when you are supposed to get it.
Furthermore, I am sure that Greg and Deb have some sort of agreement with PC, and we may be risking our ability to post, link, or discuss anything on Chef Success. Obviously you think your rights are bigger than that of the greater society, and that is fine. Just remember that the more people try to bend or break the rules, the tougher those rules get.
I love the company I work for and this business has been a huge blessing in my life, but some people obviously don't feel the same way.

Thank you very much, that is exactly the point I was trying to make! I have my meeting tonight as well and wouldn't it just be a bummer if I came on here and told everyone the news.
The rules are there for a reason, the link should NOT have been posted, if you can't go to your meeting, I'm sorry about that, but the info WILL be there when the company wants us to know!
Everyone seems to have a sense of "entitlement"...we are not "entitled" to know this info before it comes out or else they will stop having incentives for us and little surprises, which I happen to love!

ChefAndiHV said:
I agree. No one is forcing us to read each thread. If you do not wish to know the information beforehand do not read the link. I do not think we need to insult each other just to make a point. There are some of us who can not attend the Back to Business meeting for one reason or another and it is nice to see what is going on this season. THANK YOU for posting the link.

I wouldn't have read the link, HOWEVER, the the first post did have text in it already about something to do w/ a pot rack! I DO NOT read threads that have "possible spoiler" in the title.
I guess I am just wondering why people want to "crack the code" all the time about what's up and coming. Can't you wait like everyone else?

I agree, Kathleen. I understand the same thing. It was posted on CC and then taken off because it was too early to post the info. If PC posted it then it is fair game and all consultants should be privy to the information. It has since been taken off, but people still feel the need to be rude to each other. I am grateful to be a PC Consultant as well. I do not think it is such an evil thing to want to know the information a little early, but again I will say we do not need to be rude or insultful to each other to make a point. We are all on this site to help and learn from the experiences of others. Do we really need to hurt each other to make a point?

Why can't everyone just get along... geez, it is a new year and new beginnings.. We are all here because we love PC and promoting PC... Not one of us can say that we are not ready to hear the big announcements whether it is the new product we earned or the trip for 2011.... No one needs to be ugly to anyone.... I am very thankful for this site, as I have gotten much great advice and tips here and would hate for Chef Success to be closed down because all of us can't get along... So PLEASE, forgive and forget and let's just move on....Jamie

I agree Jamie!Everyone...please take a deep breath and relax. I'm sure the original poster was excited and wanted to chat about things and wasn't trying to outright ruin people's surprises.Please don't just assume that someone knows something and is purposefully trying to ruin the surprise for everyone.Personally, if I were the type of person who wants everything to be a surprise, then I would be avoiding this site for the couple days leading up to things and would tread carefully (not click on threads that might discuss things I want to be surprised about.)
But I'm not--I'm eager to learn things and sneak peeks. But I'm respectful to my friends and my directors and try not to ruin things for others. I agree that we shouldn't post things prematurely as HO requests and Greg wishes. In this instance though, it was an oops on HO's part. Some people have already received their CN, too! I think that originally the link to the flyers was shared in the chat box innocently. It was apologized for, etc. This thread had started and now in typical CS drama fashion people are jumping all over each other.Please let's all be friends and support and uplift each other. Harsh words only turn people off and scare people away from this site. I am saddened when I hear of people who say they never come here anymore because they can't stand the drama. If everyone is so jumpy, we miss out on all the great personalities and experiences and advice that others have to share.

I joined this site specifically to get support and news that my director never supplied.

babywings76 said:
I agree Jamie!

Everyone...please take a deep breath and relax. I'm sure the original poster was excited and wanted to chat about things and wasn't trying to outright ruin people's surprises.

Please don't just assume that someone knows something and is purposefully trying to ruin the surprise for everyone.

Personally, if I were the type of person who wants everything to be a surprise, then I would be avoiding this site for the couple days leading up to things and would tread carefully (not click on threads that might discuss things I want to be surprised about.)
But I'm not--I'm eager to learn things and sneak peeks. But I'm respectful to my friends and my directors and try not to ruin things for others.

I agree that we shouldn't post things prematurely as HO requests and Greg wishes. In this instance though, it was an oops on HO's part. Some people have already received their CN, too! I think that originally the link to the flyers was shared in the chat box innocently. It was apologized for, etc. This thread had started and now in typical CS drama fashion people are jumping all over each other.

Please let's all be friends and support and uplift each other. Harsh words only turn people off and scare people away from this site. I am saddened when I hear of people who say they never come here anymore because they can't stand the drama. If everyone is so jumpy, we miss out on all the great personalities and experiences and advice that others have to share.

Very well said!! :thumbup:

babywings76 said:
I agree Jamie!

Everyone...please take a deep breath and relax. I'm sure the original poster was excited and wanted to chat about things and wasn't trying to outright ruin people's surprises.

Please don't just assume that someone knows something and is purposefully trying to ruin the surprise for everyone.

Personally, if I were the type of person who wants everything to be a surprise, then I would be avoiding this site for the couple days leading up to things and would tread carefully (not click on threads that might discuss things I want to be surprised about.)
But I'm not--I'm eager to learn things and sneak peeks. But I'm respectful to my friends and my directors and try not to ruin things for others.

I agree that we shouldn't post things prematurely as HO requests and Greg wishes. In this instance though, it was an oops on HO's part. Some people have already received their CN, too! I think that originally the link to the flyers was shared in the chat box innocently. It was apologized for, etc. This thread had started and now in typical CS drama fashion people are jumping all over each other.

Please let's all be friends and support and uplift each other. Harsh words only turn people off and scare people away from this site. I am saddened when I hear of people who say they never come here anymore because they can't stand the drama. If everyone is so jumpy, we miss out on all the great personalities and experiences and advice that others have to share.

On the other hand, if we continue going against what HO asks, then we are asking those honest consultants and those that try to play by the rules and respect the requests of the company to not be here, hence making this a site full of those who try to lie, sneak by and twist the rules.
I agree that I don't like the drama, but my experience is that it is created by those who lie, cheat and steal. If we would all choose to play by the rules all the time, then there would be no problem, right?
I personally haven't been here much since a month ago when there were posts about how to "help" recruits qualify to earn trips. I left when I read someone suggest what to do, and tell the poster not to post what they did b/c someone would turn them in to HO. REALLY?!?!?! That's THEFT!!!! From a company that treats and rewards us really well.
I am so excited for those who worked their tales off, especially down to the wire, and earned the trip. That is awesome. It is a reward for those who earn it and it is so exciting.
I know it is all in fun, but we are adults. Yes, the link was originally posted on accident, it was removed and apologized for. Get over it. Yes, HO may have made a mistake in posting something early, but it is clear that it is not public knowledge.
I guess that I'll return to this sight when it is an HONEST site.
I get sick of reading posts about how your business is struggling and then reading another post where you (in general, not YOU personally) aren't following the rules. The company gives great success to many who work the way they are supposed to.
I have been with the company for about 10 months and this business has made a great impact on my family's budget. I am thankful and will respect and do the small things that the company asks us to do.
If you aren't willing to do that, then quit complaining when you have a crappy month and your home is in foreclosure. Just remember that you weren't willing to do it the right way. That is a choice. I am currently teaching how choices shape what happens to you, to my 5 year old, but it is obvious that there are many adults who don't get it.
We are all human and we all make mistakes, but dis-honesty is a choice. No, the poster didn't do it out of malice, but when you make excuses for something you are being dis-honest. Making excuses for dishonesty is worse than the person who made a mistake.

I'm sure I'll get some hate mail for this. Fine. I am pretty strong in my convictions.

Leslie, this site confirmed my suspicions that what my original director was doing wasn't ethical. She told me to submit shows in my husband's name, mentioned putting in her shows under recruit's names so she could qualify for this or that, and other inapproriate things that have also been discussed here.

IMO, your impression that this is a site full of liars & cheats is incorrect. I actually found the right way to do things here on CS.

lesliec said:
On the other hand, if we continue going against what HO asks, then we are asking those honest consultants and those that try to play by the rules and respect the requests of the company to not be here, hence making this a site full of those who try to lie, sneak by and twist the rules.
I agree that I don't like the drama, but my experience is that it is created by those who lie, cheat and steal. If we would all choose to play by the rules all the time, then there would be no problem, right?
I personally haven't been here much since a month ago when there were posts about how to "help" recruits qualify to earn trips. I left when I read someone suggest what to do, and tell the poster not to post what they did b/c someone would turn them in to HO. REALLY?!?!?! That's THEFT!!!! From a company that treats and rewards us really well.
I am so excited for those who worked their tales off, especially down to the wire, and earned the trip. That is awesome. It is a reward for those who earn it and it is so exciting.
I know it is all in fun, but we are adults. Yes, the link was originally posted on accident, it was removed and apologized for. Get over it. Yes, HO may have made a mistake in posting something early, but it is clear that it is not public knowledge.
I guess that I'll return to this sight when it is an HONEST site.
I get sick of reading posts about how your business is struggling and then reading another post where you (in general, not YOU personally) aren't following the rules. The company gives great success to many who work the way they are supposed to.

I have been with the company for about 10 months and this business has made a great impact on my family's budget. I am thankful and will respect and do the small things that the company asks us to do.
If you aren't willing to do that, then quit complaining when you have a crappy month and your home is in foreclosure. Just remember that you weren't willing to do it the right way. That is a choice. I am currently teaching how choices shape what happens to you, to my 5 year old, but it is obvious that there are many adults who don't get it.
We are all human and we all make mistakes, but dis-honesty is a choice. No, the poster didn't do it out of malice, but when you make excuses for something you are being dis-honest. Making excuses for dishonesty is worse than the person who made a mistake.

I'm sure I'll get some hate mail for this. Fine. I am pretty strong in my convictions.

You won't ever find a site where EVERYONE is honest. It's just fallen human nature to lie, cheat, and steal.
However, I believe that the people who want to run their businesses dishonestly are in the minority. Most of us want to do things the right way and the honest way.

lesliec said:
I know it is all in fun, but we are adults. Yes, the link was originally posted on accident, it was removed and apologized for. Get over it. Yes, HO may have made a mistake in posting something early, but it is clear that it is not public knowledge. I guess that I'll return to this sight when it is an HONEST site.

How is it clear that it is not public knowledge? If I had not seen all this back and forth, I would have had no idea we HAD TO WAIT to find out the trip.

If the company sent me a CN, I consider that public knowledge. They hold up the CNs for the new products, there is no reason they couldn't have done that here.

First of all, Trop didn't do anything wrong. She didn't know that it wasn't "suppose" to be seen until Wednesday. Chefsteph, you have a valid point that posts should say spoilers, however, to call people immature is uncalled for and out of line. I don't think it is immature to be excited about what the company is going to release...it's fun and I'd go so far as to say this is exactly what the company wants us to do...they wouldn't have release a blurred image if they wanted us to be "real" and wait. They need that excitement drum so we'll rush out and register for launch and get in orders to get active to get the sample price.

On another note, I do not think the rack will be a reg. product...though I really do HOPE HOPE HOPE it is. If not, I give up and will be looking for a rack commercially.

I think this has been blown way out of proportion! There is no need to put people down. I for one, am not immature, but I do think it's fun to guess what the new items will be. It's also fun to hear other consultant's ideas and hopes. It's just FUN! The link was not some secretive message that consultant had. It was posted on CONSULTANTS CORNER! We should feel free to share our thoughts and questions about a promotion our company has POSTED! So, it was done by mistake and has now been pulled from the website, but that wasn't anyone's fault on here...No one was intentionally spoiling secrets for everyone.

Hi all.

I have stayed out of this all day and just watched.

I am the admin assistant on a site remarkably like this one but for flooring.

This has in my opinion gone waaaay to far off topic.

I have a couple of opinions.

!. If a contest or rewards program starts on the first of the month the ones in the contest or program should be notified by the first of the month (at minimum). We just came out of a busy time of year, and HO is not perfect. I do not think that the OP did anything "wrong". If so leave it in the hands of HO. Let them handle it as they see appropriate.

2. and this is again off topic, I think there should be guides and moderators for some of the defined areas of our site.

A guide kinda starts new topics and ideas and keeps things going. All the while fully supporting the 'mission statement'.

A moderator has more power and authority to 'enforce' infractions and delete posts if necessary (seldom), move posts to appropriate topics, close topics, etc.

If that were implemented here, this would not have gotten so far offtopic.gif

Just my 2 cents with a little added in for inflation.

Barry

Barry Carlton said:
Hi all.

I have stayed out of this all day and just watched.

I am the admin assistant on a site remarkably like this one but for flooring.

This has in my opinion gone waaaay to far off topic.

I have a couple of opinions.

!. If a contest or rewards program starts on the first of the month the ones in the contest or program should be notified by the first of the month (at minimum). We just came out of a busy time of year, and HO is not perfect. I do not think that the OP did anything "wrong". If so leave it in the hands of HO. Let them handle it as they see appropriate.

2. and this is again off topic, I think there should be guides and moderators for some of the defined areas of our site.

A guide kinda starts new topics and ideas and keeps things going. All the while fully supporting the 'mission statement'.

A moderator has more power and authority to 'enforce' infractions and delete posts if necessary (seldom), move posts to appropriate topics, close topics, etc.

If that were implemented here, this would not have gotten so far View attachment 17056

Just my 2 cents with a little added in for inflation.

Barry

We do have a moderator. He just tends to let us settle little "family" disputes amongst ourselves - instead of being Big Brother. This really isn't all that bad - Ha! It's only 30+ posts...that's really nothing at all compared to some I've seen in the past.
By tomorrow evening, everyone will know this stuff anyway, and this will have all blown over. The biggest thing is to know how to move on and still be friends when things aren't so heated.

I have so much I'd like to add to this, but will instead do as my mother always said "if you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all". I obviously didn't realize this was top secret information, but it's out there now, so just get over it. I'm through.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I have so much I'd like to add to this, but will instead do as my mother always said "if you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all". I obviously didn't realize this was top secret information, but it's out there now, so just get over it.

I'm through.

It's going to be common knowledge today anyway!

Really, I think most of us realized that it was an honest mistake - to my thinking, no harm was done.

seriously.. I don't think this is a major crime or anyone was injured by a post on here.

the overreaction is amazing.

be excited about the promotion who cares how you found out? geesh. stop cryin!:cry: we have a great opportunity!:chef:

Rock the new YEAR!!:cool:

babywings76 said:
I have no real opinion or complaint as to what people share and when; however, you make a good point here. If when I originally clicked on this thread, I had not clicked the link given in the original post or not continued to read the following responses, I would have no idea what the big surprise was. Yes, the OP stated that she wondered, based on the link, if the rack would be a product, but there again, had I not clicked the link, I would not have really understood what she was even talking about....for all I knew she could have seen a picture of a rack and just assumed that it would be one of products.
In addition, I don't think the OP had any intent on spoiling anything for anyone. I am sure she assumed that since someone else had posted the link in the chatbox and the link took her to CC, where the information was posted, it was fair game to discuss.
If I were all big on having everything be a surprise, I think I would have immediately gotten the idea that clicking on the link in the post would be ruining my surprise and I would have immediately backed out of the thread and not entered it again.

There are many National meeing that have been held on Mon and Tues even before the 5th so , If we find out something a day before I don't think it will that bad

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I have so much I'd like to add to this, but will instead do as my mother always said "if you don't have anything good to say, then don't say anything at all". I obviously didn't realize this was top secret information, but it's out there now, so just get over it.

I'm through.

I'm sorry my suggestions to remove the post (once I realized that it was put up early) caused so many to start throwing stones. I assumed that you - like the original poster of the link and myself - didn't realize that it was early and suggested you might want to think about removing it.

Personally I make it a point to not open anything that may be questionable before a big announcement. I, too, don't want to have a big surprise ruined but that's just me. Some people would rather just know and don't enjoy the anticipation. I guess there's something for everybody here. If you don't want to know - don't read it. If you do want to know, then just respect that there are some of us who don't. It's a pretty easy compromise.

And, while the title didn't say spoiler - if you didn't click on the link then all you know is that someone else is simply speculating on new products. Yeah it said "pot rack", but honestly before I opened the link I really thought that maybe she was just trying to figure out what was in another blurred picture. No harm in that if it's what you want to do.

We normally DO know about Recruiting incentives the MONTH before they go into affect, so I wouldn't consider this a big secret, and certainly not worth getting all out of shape.Now- we all know/knew that the TRIPs being announced at the Back to business meetings ARE secret and asked to not be announced until everyone has a chance to hear about it on the 5th. For those who have meetings on the 6th, well, they may hear about it by accident if they even come on to the site.Yes- there are going to always be people who don't operate or have the same values as everyone else. But I personally do not like be lumped in as one of the dishonest, etc. Sometimes you just have to learn when to "walk away" from a thread. There have been times I've stopped logging on to take a break, but the benefits and support have FAR outweighed the pessimism and the negative thoughts, as well as the rare dishonest actions/advice you may see. My integrity is important- both in my business, but in how I handle things on here.To Amy... sorry you got some flack. I wouldn't worry about it. It is what it is. The recruiting promotion is NOT a big deal/top secret. PC posted the info, end of story.

Just FYI

This was announced at the very end of our meeting with very little excitement leading up to it. Basically a "no big deal" thing.

ShelbyMichalek said:
Just FYI

This was announced at the very end of our meeting with very little excitement leading up to it. Basically a "no big deal" thing.

They didn't even announce it at mine!

pcsharon1 said:
I'm sorry my suggestions to remove the post (once I realized that it was put up early) caused so many to start throwing stones. I assumed that you - like the original poster of the link and myself - didn't realize that it was early and suggested you might want to think about removing it.

I don't think it was your post. There was another post with name-calling and insults, and I think that's what got everyone riled up. I know it upset me, but I couldn't find the words to comment on it, so I backed out of the thread.

We all should be able to converse on here open and freely without calling one another names. That's just hurtful.

ShelbyMichalek said:
Just FYI

I was the one to announce it at our meeting and did make a big deal out of it! Guess it depends on who had that part of the training.

And yes this was included in the training so it was a part of the trip reveiling.

wadesgirl said:
I was the one to announce it at our meeting and did make a big deal out of it! Guess it depends on who had that part of the training.

And yes this was included in the training so it was a part of the trip reveiling.

I think it was meant to be part of the reveil so that there truly would be "something for everyone". The trip info changes will open up travel opprotunity for many more people and it is a carrot everyone can reach for but there are still those that only want to do one show a month. ANYONE can share the business and recruit so ANYONE can earn that incentive - you just have to ask. Ask enough people and you will find someone who needs this business.

BethCooks4U said:
I think it was meant to be part of the reveil so that there truly would be "something for everyone". The trip info changes will open up travel opprotunity for many more people and it is a carrot everyone can reach for but there are still those that only want to do one show a month. ANYONE can share the business and recruit so ANYONE can earn that incentive - you just have to ask. Ask enough people and you will find someone who needs this business.

I said that because earlier someone said that they didn't understand the big deal because a recruiting special isn't a part of the trip reveil. Well this one was because it was built into the training and was a way to intice consultants to get out there and recruit!

What I haven't seen in any but ONE post is the fact that this information was originally on CC, this information was not "hacked" or "stolen" or recieved from any illicit means. It was posted, she found it, she commented on it, end of subject.

1. What are the dimensions of the Hanging Pot Rack?

The Hanging Pot Rack measures 32 inches in length, 18 inches in width, and 3 inches in height. It also has a weight capacity of 30 pounds.

2. Is the Hanging Pot Rack adjustable?

Yes, the Hanging Pot Rack can be adjusted to fit different ceiling heights. It has a range of 15-23 inches.

3. What materials is the Hanging Pot Rack made of?

The Hanging Pot Rack is made of sturdy wrought iron with a powder-coated finish for durability and long-lasting use.

4. How many pots and pans can the Hanging Pot Rack hold?

The Hanging Pot Rack has 8 hooks, allowing it to hold up to 8 pots and pans. It also has a top shelf for additional storage space.

5. Does the Hanging Pot Rack come with mounting hardware?

Yes, the Hanging Pot Rack comes with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • finley1991