• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Finally Earn a Trip This Year with My First Recruit?

In summary, "Yay I Finally Have a Recruit!" is an expression of excitement and joy used when successfully recruiting someone to join a team or cause. Having a recruit can bring new ideas, perspectives, and talents to a group, and can help with achieving goals and spreading awareness. To find a recruit, one can network, reach out to potential candidates, and promote the team or cause through various platforms. When considering a recruit, it is important to look for skills, experience, and passion, as well as qualities such as strong work ethic and communication skills. To make a recruit feel welcome, one can provide a warm introduction, involve them in team activities, and show appreciation for their contributions, while also providing support and guidance.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I've just signed my very first recruit! Woo Hoo I'm this much closer to next years trip! I WILL EARN A TRIP THIS YEAR! Very excited and am planning to go into 2011 with guns blazing to build my business and team! 2010 threw me a lot of curveballs but I'm determined to reinvigirate my business and make 2011 my year! It would be amazing to walk the stage at Conference this year!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! It's so exciting. It took me 2.5 years to get a recruit and the I got two more almost immediately. Things really get fun and interesting then. I can just see all the possibilities in this business. Now I am getting all kinds of referrals on line and leads, which is huge. I'm excited for you! There is so much to share with your new recruit! Good luck!

Congratulations!!! I got my first one last month and I feel like it is getting soooo much easier to talk to my potentials!
Hopefully I will see you on the trip next year!!!

Congratulations!

What is "Yay I Finally Have a Recruit!"?

"Yay I Finally Have a Recruit!" is an expression of excitement and joy often used by individuals who have successfully recruited someone to join their team or cause.

Why is it important to have a recruit?

Having a recruit can bring new ideas, perspectives, and talents to a team or cause. It can also help with spreading awareness and achieving goals.

How can I find a recruit?

You can find a recruit by networking, reaching out to potential candidates, and promoting your team or cause through various platforms such as social media, events, and word of mouth.

What should I look for in a recruit?

When looking for a recruit, it is important to consider their skills, experience, and passion for your team or cause. You may also want to look for individuals who have a strong work ethic, good communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team.

How can I make my recruit feel welcome?

You can make your recruit feel welcome by providing them with a warm and friendly introduction to the team, involving them in team activities and discussions, and showing appreciation for their contributions. It is also important to communicate clearly and provide support and guidance as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg