• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Specials: April & May Updates

In summary, the latest updates for recruiting specials in April and May include new discounts and promotions for hiring, updated job listing options, and enhanced candidate screening tools. To take advantage of these specials, you can contact your preferred recruiting agency or job board, keep an eye out for advertisements or email newsletters, and inquire about special offers for first-time users. These specials apply to a wide range of job positions and the expiration dates vary, so it's best to confirm with the company before the offer ends.
apamperedone
Does any one know what the recruiting specials are for April or May? :)

...usually the recruiting promotion lasts a couple of months if i am not mistaken

There may not be a special. . .Consider the recent recruiting incentives to be the exception, not the rule.

chefjeanine said:
Consider the recent recruiting incentives to be the exception, not the rule.
That is very true. They usually run an incentive in Jan/Feb and July/Aug and sometimes throw one in between. This string of incentives is unusual.

Remember that the benefits of the PC business and the low cost and short comittment to try are very generous! We really don't need extra incentives. They put them out there to help give us an extra reason to actually make those calls and do that inviting. And sometimes it's just the thing to make that person take the plunge. :p

BUT, if you read between the lines when they announced the March incentive, it sounds like they will be doing something for the recruit in April and May to help us with the 3 for Me promotion. They SAID to watch for that information in our April Consultant News. Other than upper level directors I don't think anyone knows what they are yet... :confused:

You are SO right Beth....I was of the same opinion !!! I can't wait to see what it is...I have 2 recruits this month....sure wish I could get that 3rd one !

What are the latest updates for recruiting specials in April and May?

The latest updates for recruiting specials in April and May include new discounts and promotions for hiring, updated job listing options, and enhanced candidate screening tools.

How can I take advantage of these recruiting specials?

To take advantage of these recruiting specials, you can contact your preferred recruiting agency or job board and inquire about their current promotions. You can also keep an eye out for advertisements or email newsletters from these companies.

Are there any special offers for first-time users?

Yes, many recruiting agencies and job boards offer special discounts or free trials for first-time users. This is a great opportunity for new businesses or companies to try out different recruiting services and find the best fit for their hiring needs.

Do these specials apply to all types of job positions?

Most recruiting specials apply to a wide range of job positions, including entry-level, mid-level, and executive positions. However, it's always best to confirm with the recruiting agency or job board to see if there are any restrictions or limitations.

When do these specials expire?

The expiration dates for these recruiting specials vary depending on the company and promotion. It's important to check with the company to confirm the expiration date and take advantage of the offer before it ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • kam