• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Want to Recruit Me??

so if you do sign with her, you get me too!!! LOLI'm guessing you are unhappy with your current upline if you are looking for an alternative. I agree, see who you mesh well with & who you think will give you good support & go from there. The signing bonus this month is pretty nice and with the mini-kit still available, it might be a blessing in disguise to re-sign & start over with new consultant rewards and on a team that you like.Good luck with your decision!!!I doubt you are in the Detroit area with your name being Tropical Chef...but if you are, I'd love to have you one board :)Good luck with getting reinstated
TropicalChef
I think I 'may' be in inactive right now. I tried to submit an order last night but it wouldn't let it go through. I have to call HO on Monday to see what is going on, but I'm sure that might be the reason (either that or I have to submit the $150 in sales).

I stopped selling for a while when my husband was away for work for several months. I really want to be a Consultant again, so anyone who is interested in recruiting me, that would be wonderful. =)

Has it been over 6 full months? It's a shame when you realize your time has run out!
If you're only too happy to sign - I'd love to have you as part of my team. You'd be my first personal recruit but we have a wonderful and supportive team!

I PM'd you, TropicalChef! I'd love to have you on my team, and you'd be me first ever recruit! :)

I think it has been 6 months. He was away for some time. When I call HO on Monday, I'll see for sure if I'm inactive. Thank you for your interest!

TropicalChef said:
I think it has been 6 months. He was away for some time. When I call HO on Monday, I'll see for sure if I'm inactive. Thank you for your interest!

I know the feeling! My husband and I moved twice this year and for about 6 months or so he was living in Texas and then Mississippi while I was in Northern Minnesota! Sometimes life just gets away from ya!

Sent ya a PM as well. Explore your upline options and you'll find one that will be great for ya! We have a LOT of fantastic consultants on here. :thumbup:

Welcome TropicalChef, and get ready hun! I'm sure we'd all love to recruit you and I just KNOW your inbox is going to be FULL of private messages :) ;)

Hi there! I am guessing you are somewhere warm from your title. But, if you happen to be near Alaska, and just wishing for tropical, I would love to chat with you.

If you can still sign into Consultant's Corner, then you might just have to do an update on your P3 software. ;)

If you can no longer sign into Consultant's Corner, then you time has probably expired.

Any of us would love to have you on our team. And geography doesn't really matter. Shelby (the first one to respond) is on my team. I'm in Japan, she's in Nebraska. ;) So if you do sign with her, you get me too!!! LOL

I'm assuming you are unhappy with your current upline if you are looking for an alternative. I agree, see who you mesh well with & who you think will give you good support & go from there. The signing bonus this month is pretty nice and with the mini-kit still available, it might be a blessing in disguise to re-sign & start over with new consultant rewards and on a team that you like. :D

Good luck with your decision!!!

I'm chuckling a little at the idea that no one would want to recruit you!! :)Hope you find the right spot this time!!!

I am right with some of these other ladies ~ I have yet to recruit and would love to start building my team! Karen~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lovin' MN, but after 18 inches of snow,
I'm ready for Spring! And now we will
get 8 more inches tomorrow! :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, wow! You are right! My inbox IS definately full. lol. Sorry for the late response. I just got off work. I happened to call HO on my lunch break and I am, indeed, inactive. I couldn't log into Consultants Corner anymore either. =(

To be fair, I'm going to check my messages and this post to check the times you responded to this post. I want to really THANK all of you for your interest, but most of all for allowing me to join the PC Consultant family again! =) Here goes.... ;)

Best of luck TropicalChef. No matter who you choose, you've already got a great online cluster here!!!

I don't want to recruit you, but I sure do want to know who you sign up with! Keep us posted!

If you're anywhere near Ohio, I'd love to help you in any way I can.....hospitality, etc., whatever support you need.

Good luck!

I doubt you are in the Detroit area with your name being Tropical Chef...but if you are, I'd love to have you one board :) Good luck with getting reinstated!

Sheila said:
Any of us would love to have you on our team. And geography doesn't really matter. Shelby (the first one to respond) is on my team. I'm in Japan, she's in Nebraska. ;) So if you do sign with her, you get me too!!! LOL

.....Good luck with your decision!!!

It's true!! :)

Wow, what a response! You can just feel the love =}
I use to be involved with a different MLM company, but LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the PC community and the commission checks are WAY better too!
I'm in California in case you are looking for a PC community here.
Good luck, but I'm sure you won't need it....

I am curious as to where you are from Tropical Chef? I am in TX and don't have any recruits- I am late in responding but curious.

It took some time to read and go over everyone's messages but I decided on the first poster, Shelby!! I also wanted to be sure that I was going to get support if I'm away from my recruiter. Also to do what's best for me AND my new team. I live in California. THANK YOU ALL for your messages and sorry that I couldn't respond to everyone b/c it was a lot (I hope you can understand)! I'm glad to be a Consultant again on the PC family! =)

Thanks for updating us with who you signed with. Best wishes! Shelby & Shelia are awesome!!

Congratulations!! Thanks for letting us know.

You just popped up on Consultant's Corner! So let me officially say welcome to the team! :D Shelby and I are both happy to have you join us and plan to give you lots of support with your renewed start! We want you to have a very successful experience this time around! :D

Awe, thanks Amy! :D

Hi Tropical Chef!
Just logged in after a busy holiday season.
By your name I am curious as to where you are located. We are in Hawaii and would love to have you sign up.
Mahalo!

I'd say yes but, sigh, you'd be stuck with my upline too and if you're planning to go to cluster meetings you'd be going solo. Even I have been checking into hospitality because the meetings are far away and on a stupid Monday night. I'm working 90 percent of the time.Last year I qualified for an incentive 2 times over, but missed out because my work schedule keeps me from the meetings.

1. Can anyone join Pampered Chef as a consultant?

Yes, anyone over the age of 18 can join Pampered Chef as a consultant. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and experience levels to join our team.

2. Is there a fee to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 to become a Pampered Chef consultant. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes all the tools and resources you need to get started on your business.

3. Do I need to have a certain amount of sales experience to be a consultant?

No, you do not need any prior sales experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training program will provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in your business.

4. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The amount you earn as a Pampered Chef consultant will depend on your individual effort and dedication. Our consultants have the potential to earn 20-25% commission on their sales, as well as bonuses and incentives for reaching certain milestones.

5. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many of our consultants have full-time jobs and choose to do Pampered Chef as a side business. Our flexible schedule allows you to work on your business at your own pace and fit it into your existing schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hcjeep
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gloria&Emily
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Gloria&Emily
  • Melissa78