• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jan Kick Off Show Flyer: Get Inspired by Our Dynamic Lineup!

In summary, a Kick off Show Flyer is a promotional document that showcases the latest products and offers from Pampered Chef. To obtain one, you can contact your consultant, visit the website or social media pages, or contact customer service. Attending a Kick off Show is free and you can also host your own show to earn free and discounted products. Orders can be placed directly from the flyer through your consultant.
i am helping my recruit put together a kick off show in jan. anyone have a flyer that i could use as a starting point?

There are a ton in the files section... Just look under "Grand Opening" or "Open House"

Hi there! I don't have a specific flyer to share, but here are some tips that might help you create your own:1. Start with a catchy title or headline that will grab people's attention and make them want to attend the kick off show.2. Include all the necessary details such as date, time, location, and any special guests or performers.3. Use high-quality images or graphics that relate to the theme of the show and will visually appeal to potential attendees.4. Make sure to include your recruit's name and contact information so people know who to reach out to for more information.5. Consider adding a call-to-action, such as "RSVP now" or "Get your tickets today!" to encourage people to take action and attend the show.Good luck with the kick off show! I'm sure it will be a success.

1. What is a Kick off Show Flyer?

A Kick off Show Flyer is a promotional document that showcases the latest products and offers from Pampered Chef. It is typically used at the beginning of a new season or catalog release to generate excitement and interest among customers.

2. How can I obtain a Kick off Show Flyer?

Kick off Show Flyers are usually distributed by your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them on our website or social media pages. If you don't have a consultant, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Is there a cost to attend a Kick off Show?

No, attending a Kick off Show is completely free! It's a great opportunity to see and try out the latest products, learn new recipes and cooking tips, and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts.

4. Can I host my own Kick off Show?

Absolutely! Hosting a Kick off Show is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having a fun and informative event with your friends and family. Talk to your consultant for more information on hosting a show.

5. Can I order products directly from the Kick off Show Flyer?

Yes, you can place orders directly from the Kick off Show Flyer. Simply contact your consultant and let them know which products you are interested in. They will help you place your order and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies