• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Promos for Pampered Chef: Start the New Year Right!

In summary, it's unclear when or if PC will post a recruitment promo. It's always a good idea to have your recruits sign up early to get the catalog tote free if they are interested.
This is my first year in PC so I was wondering if they normally do a promo in January for recruiting? I have a girl that wants to sign soon. I can't remember when they normally post recruiting promos.... this will be my first, I'm so excited!

There are recruiting promos in most months, but they're never announced in advance, and sometimes there are gaps between one ending and another beginning. No way to know what 2011 will hold.

Don't ever count on it. Make sure she realizes what a huge opportunity our business is even without a promotion!!
And Noora is right. They're never announced in advance. Sometimes not even until mid month. There's often a large gap.

I think she's going to sign regardless and we are doing her kickoff show in Jan. Hopefully it will work out to be a good promo for her too!

If she is going to sign anyway and you are doing her kickoff in January have her sign on December 31st to get the extra 30 days promotion. That is an amazing offer and well worth putting in a contract a day early for. Never count on a promo - they do happen more frequently now than ever before but even then they are not every month.

Mommy2amo said:
I think she's going to sign regardless and we are doing her kickoff show in Jan. Hopefully it will work out to be a good promo for her too!

That's what I was going to suggest also!!

skaugchef said:
That's what I was going to suggest also!!

Me too!! This is what I originally did (the first time I signed) & I ended up with a lot of PC$ because of it!

Yup, my suggestion was also going to be that she should sign New Year's Eve!

Actually if you have her sign slightly before the new year and submit $150 in orders before the end of December she will get the catalog tote free. Might be an extra incentive and then make sure her kick off show is the first part of January.

I have two people slightly interested right now, and I'm suggesting they sign near the end of this month as well!

pcsharon1 said:
If she is going to sign anyway and you are doing her kickoff in January have her sign on December 31st to get the extra 30 days promotion. That is an amazing offer and well worth putting in a contract a day early for. Never count on a promo - they do happen more frequently now than ever before but even then they are not every month.

Exactly!

I have a recruit who is signing Dec. 31st also. I wonder how many will be doing that? LOL!

Often they do but since leadership is no longer in Jan there have been changes. The December "extra thirty days" for double rewards is a great recruiting specials and I have two and possibly a third gals signing becasue of it.
So go for it !!!

Toot Toot for YOU!!!

From what I hear, it'll be posted soon, and it's GOOD (for recruit and recruiter)!!!

1. What is the "Start the New Year Right!" recruiting promo all about?

The "Start the New Year Right!" recruiting promo is a special offer for anyone interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. It includes discounted starter kits, bonus products, and exclusive training opportunities to help you kickstart your Pampered Chef business in the new year.

2. How much can I save with the "Start the New Year Right!" recruiting promo?

The amount you can save will depend on the starter kit you choose. However, all starter kits are discounted during this promo, with savings ranging from $50 to $100. In addition, you may also receive bonus products and training opportunities valued at over $200.

3. Can I still take advantage of the promo if I am already a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, this promo is only available to new consultants who are joining Pampered Chef for the first time. However, there may be other promotions and incentives available for existing consultants, so be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

4. How do I sign up for the "Start the New Year Right!" recruiting promo?

To take advantage of this promo, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join" tab. From there, you can choose your starter kit and complete the enrollment process. Make sure to do so before the promo ends to ensure you receive all the benefits.

5. Are there any requirements or qualifications to participate in the "Start the New Year Right!" recruiting promo?

No, there are no specific requirements or qualifications to participate in this promo. As long as you are a new consultant joining Pampered Chef for the first time, you are eligible for the discounted starter kits and bonus products. However, keep in mind that you will need to meet certain sales goals in order to maintain your consultant status and continue receiving discounts and benefits from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chezshelly