• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Benefits of December Promotion for Recruits and Recruiters?

Ha!! I was going to say the same Bobbi! Sheila, if you get 14 recruits this month - I swear you can have all my PC$. LOL (Now don't make me regret saying that!!)I only have 12 personal recruits. Could have had 14, but I let 2 sign in my downline because they had talked to someone in my downline first, I didn't want to "steal" them. ;) So if I counted them, it would be 14 total. My 1st one was 14 months ago. So I'm pretty much an average of 1 per month. So I doubt that I could get 14 in 1 month. Especially being on this tiny military base!
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi all, I've got a possible recruit. She's a friend and been one of my best hosts. And I had approached the subject and she said no. But then she asked me about it so we are having an "interview" on Saturday. I'm good with what to talk about but I'm confused about December promotion. Can anyone clarify. For the recruit what does the extra 30 days really mean? I get that they get all the benefits if qualifying in 120 as get if doing in 90 but do they get more dollars?? Also for the recruiter incentive the extra bonus points go towards earning next years trip the one we earn in 2011 that will be in 2012? Or is it extra points for earning the 2011 trip for this year? TIA! :)

Yep, instead of 30 and 90 days I believe it's 60 and 120 with all the benefits transferring respectively through those extra days.
The trip you can earn starting next year.(the 2011 earning, go on trip in 2012-hope that makes sense)

Shelby's right if they qualify in Jan - 4000 points for the 2012 trip. If they hapen to qualify in Dec, then it's 2000 points for the 2011 Trip and 2000 points for the 2012 trip.

Sheila said:
Shelby's right if they qualify in Jan - 4000 points for the 2012 trip. If they hapen to qualify in Dec, then it's 2000 points for the 2011 Trip and 2000 points for the 2012 trip.

Ooooh, I hadn't thought about them qualifying in Dec. and it being 2,000 points for the 2011 trip and 2,000 for the 2012 trip. I was just thinking 4,000 for the 2012 trip. Ah, so stressful depending on where you want your trip points to fall!

:D Now I just need 14 people to sign and qualify by New Year's Eve so I can bump up to the Hawaii trip ... LOL

Sheila said:
:D

Now I just need 14 people to sign and qualify by New Year's Eve so I can bump up to the Hawaii trip ... LOL

Have you been hitting the "sauce" today? ;)

Now I just need 14 people to sign and qualify by New Year's Eve so I can bump up to the Hawaii trip ... LOL
Have you been hitting the "sauce" today?

Ha!! I was going to say the same Bobbi! Sheila, if you get 14 recruits this month - I swear you can have all my PC$. LOL (Now don't make me regret saying that!!)

I only have 12 personal recruits. Could have had 14, but I let 2 sign in my downline because they had talked to someone in my downline first, I didn't want to "steal" them. ;) So if I counted them, it would be 14 total. My 1st one was 14 months ago. So I'm pretty much an average of 1 per month. So I doubt that I could get 14 in 1 month. Especially being on this tiny military base! If I was somewhere with more exposure and somewhere that I could do booths ... maybe ... bwahaha! ... no, still don't think it would happen! ;)

1. What is the December Promotion?

The December promotion is a special offer available through Pampered Chef during the month of December. It typically includes discounts, free products, or other incentives for customers who make a purchase during that time.

2. How do I take advantage of the December Promotion?

To take advantage of the December promotion, simply make a purchase through Pampered Chef during the month of December. The promotion will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

3. Can I combine the December Promotion with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the December promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the specific promotion to see if any exceptions apply.

4. Is the December Promotion available in all countries?

The December promotion may vary by country and may not be available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your local consultant or visit our website to see if the promotion is available in your area.

5. Can I use the December Promotion for online orders?

Yes, the December promotion can be used for both online and in-person orders. Simply make your purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant to take advantage of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • chef131doreen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies