• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Still Got Points for My Recruit!

In summary, "I Still Got Points for My Recruit!" is a phrase used in the military to signify that a recruit has successfully completed basic training and has earned points towards their career advancement. Points for recruits work by awarding points for various accomplishments and tasks, which can then be used to determine a soldier's eligibility for promotions and other opportunities. It is important to still get points for your recruit as it demonstrates their dedication and readiness for advanced responsibilities. If a recruit does not earn enough points, they may not be eligible for promotions or certain assignments, which can affect their overall career advancement. Points for recruits can be earned in all branches of the military, with each branch having different criteria and point systems.
skaugchef
Gold Member
So, I signed a recruit 2 years ago. She's been active off & on but never quite made her $1250 until this month. I still got the 2000 points for her submitting $1250 in sales.

Really? OMG you mean I still have hope for a recruit from about 3 years ago? Mine submits about every 5 months but never enough for the 2000 points. Maybe someday she will have it and then so will I.

LOL...yes, you earn the points when they hit that milestone and it counts towards the incentive at the time. :)

The 1st 30 days is for whatever the incentive is for recruiting when they sign, and the $25-$30 bonus is if they do it in their 1st 90 days.

I didn't know. I seriously thought if they didn't get the $1250 in their first 90 days I don't get the incentive points for them. I'd still get the commission from their sales.

:D congrats on the enexpected gift!

It used to be that they had to qualify in the first 90 days to get points, but PC changed that a year or two ago. What a nice surprise!

Yup :) I had that happen recently too - it's a nice little gift :)

YAY !!! :) Always a nice surprise! :)

What is "I Still Got Points for My Recruit!"?

"I Still Got Points for My Recruit!" is a phrase commonly used in the military to indicate that a recruit has successfully completed their basic training and has earned points towards their career advancement.

How do points for recruits work?

In the military, points are awarded for various accomplishments and tasks, such as completing basic training, earning certain qualifications, or receiving awards. These points can then be used to determine a soldier's eligibility for promotions and other opportunities.

Why is it important to still get points for your recruit?

Earning points for a recruit is important because it shows their dedication and ability to excel in their military career. It also demonstrates that they have successfully completed their training and are ready for more advanced responsibilities.

What happens if a recruit doesn't get points?

If a recruit does not earn enough points, they may not be eligible for promotions or certain assignments within the military. This can also affect their overall career advancement and opportunities for further training.

Can points be earned for recruits in all branches of the military?

Yes, points for recruits can be earned in all branches of the military. Each branch may have different criteria and point systems, but the concept remains the same - points are awarded for certain accomplishments and can be used for career advancement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kelly8