• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help, I May Sign My First Recruit

Your first recruit earns you the cups, any recruit after that you get a choice between more cups or the gift card.Thanks Wade'sgirl!
KayPT
I don't know where to start. I see there is a $100 of free product special, but I can't find anything else. What are the specials? Is there a kit credit rebate? How much free product value from a show can count towards the cost of the kit? I am having a hard time finding anything. Please help... I need to get back to her now.
Thank you!!

Usually the Recruiting incentives for New Consultants is on the SPecials grid when you log into Consultant Corner....it would be one of the right columns from the Host/Guest Special flyers. If she host's a show, she can use some of her Free Product towards her kit...either $20 or $40. On CC - in the Download Center in the Promote your Business section, you'll find a PDF version of the Join Us booklet, plus a guide. Here is the link to the booklet. https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/joinus_booklet.pdfand the guide (which helps you):
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/guide_joinus.pdfIf you have 30 minutes or so, and haven't already done so, take one of the online training courses. There are 3 courses: Sharing the Opportunity, The interview, and From Invitation to Interview. (20-30 minutes each)

And the November new-recruit incentive IS the $100 free product, but that is if she gets $1250 in sales in first 30 days.....just so you know. :) That's where having those first shows in the 30-days works to her advantage! I would use the Join Us Booklet if you are in a pinch.

The kit credit rebate is rare - maybe once a year. And there isn't always a special incentive for joining. Our opportunity is so great we don't really need one.........but the ability to earn an extra $100 in free products is great!

Fingers are crossed for you to sign your 1st recruit!

Thank you all! I have a great place to start now; not sure why I couldn't find any information. I'll let you all know what happens. Thanks again.

Good luck Kay! :D

Thanks Sheila!
Ok, I have a stupid question. When I do sign someone up, other than the current promotion, what do I get? Is it a % of their sales? I can't find this info. either.

Ok, I found it in the policy guide.
:eek:

You always get a % of their sales. You also get $25 commission when they qualify. You also get 2000 points towards the incentive trip.

I have never even looked into the incentive trip. I am doing well with shows and sales, but feel so lost when it comes to these things. I need to look up the trip a little more, maybe it will motivate me even more.

I highly suggest that you talk with your director/recruiter. If they are local, they should be more than willing to help you with your first recruit!

I agree, your D may come along and do the interview. Then you can observe and learn. But if it isn't possible, you can do the interview with great success. The key is to learn what your lead is wanting from the opportunity. You can then show her how she can get that and more with our biz.

Definitely read the guide and do the training Bobbi suggested.

In addition to the above mentioned perks, you'll be eligible for the 2 PC cups or $25 gift card from starbucks if he/she qualifies in 1st 30 days.

Good luck! Also, remember: your job is not to make the lead sign - only he/she can make that decision, as it's personal - your job is to inform and invite so that he/she can make an informed decision. :D

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I agree, your D may come along and do the interview. Then you can observe and learn. But if it isn't possible, you can do the interview with great success. The key is to learn what your lead is wanting from the opportunity. You can then show her how she can get that and more with our biz.

Definitely read the guide and do the training Bobbi suggested.

In addition to the above mentioned perks, you'll be eligible for the 2 PC cups or $25 gift card from starbucks if he/she qualifies in 1st 30 days.

Good luck! Also, remember: your job is not to make the lead sign - only he/she can make that decision, as it's personal - your job is to inform and invite so that he/she can make an informed decision. :D

Your first recruit earns you the cups, any recruit after that you get a choice between more cups or the gift card.

1. What should I consider before signing my first recruit?

Before signing your first recruit, it's important to consider the needs of your organization, the skills and qualifications you are looking for in a recruit, and the expectations and goals for the recruit's role. It's also important to have a clear understanding of the recruiting and onboarding process.

2. How do I know if a potential recruit is the right fit for my organization?

The best way to determine if a potential recruit is the right fit for your organization is to thoroughly assess their skills, experience, and qualifications. You can also conduct interviews and ask for references to get a better understanding of their work ethic, values, and personality.

3. What are some common pitfalls to avoid when signing a recruit?

Some common pitfalls to avoid when signing a recruit include rushing the process and not thoroughly assessing the recruit's qualifications, not setting clear expectations and goals for the role, and not properly onboarding the recruit to the organization. It's also important to avoid making promises or commitments that you cannot fulfill.

4. How can I ensure a successful onboarding process for my first recruit?

To ensure a successful onboarding process for your first recruit, it's important to have a clear and organized plan in place. This can include setting specific goals and expectations for the recruit, providing necessary training and resources, and assigning a mentor or buddy for the recruit to turn to for support and guidance.

5. What resources are available to help me with the recruiting and onboarding process?

There are many resources available to help with the recruiting and onboarding process, such as online job boards, recruiting agencies, and HR software. You can also consult with experienced managers or mentors in your organization for guidance and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • milkangel