• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Miss an Email from HO About My New Recruit?

In summary, there is no longer an email notification from the company when someone signs up under us. However, it is important to never give up on a potential recruit lead, as they may sign up with us at a later time. This was the case for the speaker, who acquired a new recruit after the original consultant dropped the ball. It is advised to not push someone to sign up if it is not the right time for them, as waiting for the right time will lead to a more successful recruit. There is no longer a copy of the welcome letter sent to us, but we can check in with Consultant Connection to see our new team members. Congratulations on the new recruit!
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Do we still get (or did we ever) an email letting us know when someone signs up under us? I have a new recruit who signed last week and I have gotten nothing from HO to let me know about her.

Now for the tip - NEVER give up on a recruit lead unless they tell you to get lost. I say this not because I'm great at follow up but because I have a new recruit because someone else dropped the ball. I spoke with this girl I met through my Bible study early last spring. She saw my catalog tote and said "oh, I love Pampered Chef. I want to sign up". So, I asked her if she had a consultant she was working with and she told me yes. So I told her that was great but if she had any questions to just ask. A few weeks later she asked me a question, I answered....that was that. Fast forward to last Tuesday. She walks up at the morning Bible study and says "are you still doing Pampered Chef?" and I said yes, are you ready to sign up now. And she says, Yes, and I want to sign up with you. The girl I was working with (she's out of state from us, we are military and she knew this girl from her previous station) must have decided that I was taking too long because I never hear from her anymore and she refused my friend request on Facebook." that was pretty much the entire conversation and two days later she showed up under me on Consultant Connection.

So just don't ever drop a recruit lead if you think they are taking too long. It has to be the right time for someone to successfully do this and you will be better off waiting for that time for them than you will be pushing them to sign at the wrong time.

Just my two cents worth - but, seriously - do we not get anything from HO anymore when we sign a recruit giving us their consultant number and all that (I know it's on Consultant connection but I thought we got a copy of their welcome letter)?

No, we do not get e-mails. Congrats on your new recruit! :D

I only find out by checking in with CC.BTW, congratulations!

Congrats! We are only alerted of our new team member via consultant connection.

Hi there! Congratulations on your new recruit - that's exciting news! I wanted to let you know that you didn't miss an email from HO about your new recruit. Typically, the only email you will receive is a notification when they have officially signed up and their consultant number. You can also find this information on Consultant Connection. It's possible that the email got lost in your spam folder, so you may want to check there just in case. As for your tip, I completely agree. It's important to never give up on a recruit lead, even if they seem to be taking a long time to sign up. Sometimes, it's just not the right time for them and it's better to wait until they are ready. I'm glad you were able to successfully sign up your friend and I hope she has a great experience with Pampered Chef.In terms of receiving a copy of their welcome letter, I believe that is something that used to be sent out but is now available on Consultant Connection. However, I will double check with HO and see if there have been any changes. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.Keep up the great work and best of luck with your new recruit! Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. Happy cooking!

What is "Recruit Question and a Tip!"?

"Recruit Question and a Tip!" is a popular interview preparation tool that provides job seekers with commonly asked interview questions and valuable tips for answering them effectively.

How can "Recruit Question and a Tip!" help me in my job search?

By using "Recruit Question and a Tip!", you can familiarize yourself with common interview questions and learn how to give strong, well-crafted answers that will impress potential employers. This can greatly increase your chances of landing a job offer.

Are the questions and tips in "Recruit Question and a Tip!" specific to a certain industry or job type?

No, "Recruit Question and a Tip!" covers a wide range of industries and job types. The questions and tips are designed to be applicable to a variety of job interviews.

Do I have to pay to use "Recruit Question and a Tip!"?

No, "Recruit Question and a Tip!" is completely free to use. Simply visit our website and browse through our collection of questions and tips to prepare for your next interview.

Can I submit my own interview questions and tips to "Recruit Question and a Tip!"?

Yes, we welcome user submissions and suggestions for new interview questions and tips. Simply contact us through our website and we will review your submission for potential inclusion in our database.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies