• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoo Club: October's Top Recruiters and Team Additions

. You recruited two in October, but your name wasn't on the mouse pad. You can email your director to ask for a $500 gift card.
loreo
I know that in the big scheme of things that this is very trivial. However, somehow my team has been overlooked for the month of October! We got the gift but we were not listed under people who have recruited from our cluster. I checked every day in Oct and now the Nov message says that noone new has recruited this month. We added 3 new team members in October. As I said it is not important, but as someone who does not receive recognition from my director, it is nice to at least see it on the website.

Oh well...

I'd send a note and ask that you and your team be included. It will be great for the team's motivation. Everyone should be recognized. Congrats to you and the team for sharing and growing!!!

WAHOOOOOO!!!

Where do I find the wahoo club recognition on consultants' corner?

ditto, guess I missed this before my Team should be listed too

what was the gift? I don't think we received anything --

Congratulations! The October gift was a Wahoo! Recruiting Club Member oval mouse pad.

gaddischef said:
what was the gift? I don't think we received anything --

I got a WaHoo mouse pad for recruiting in Oct. :rolleyes:

I recruited last month too and it shows no one when I click on the cluster deal too. I don't think it's working because I can't imaging no one at all recruited! At least I know I had one! I did get my mouse pad though! Too bad I don't have a mouse on my laptop!! :)

Past 3 gifts have been, wahoo ink pen with smiley face stress ball topper, mouse pad (which I thought was a jar opener when I opened it--dough!), and wahoo pkg of gum.

I didn't realize there was a recognition page until my Dir. said after 3 in a row you were entered for a $500 gift card--now that's something I'm excited about...pick me, pick me. :)

I got all of those things and it was fun to get them. Woot Woot!

flemings99 said:
I didn't realize there was a recognition page until my Dir. said after 3 in a row you were entered for a $500 gift card--now that's something I'm excited about...pick me, pick me. :)

Congrads - you ROCK!

I recruited 2 and only received one Wahoo mouse pad...hmmmmm didn't see my name on there either!

sharpechef said:
I recruited 2 and only received one Wahoo mouse pad...hmmmmm didn't see my name on there either!

You only get one item each month

1. How does the "Wahoo Club" recognize top recruiters and team additions?

The "Wahoo Club" recognizes top recruiters and team additions by featuring them on their website every month. They also receive a gift as a token of appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

2. What is the criteria for being listed as a top recruiter or team addition?

The criteria for being listed as a top recruiter or team addition is based on the number of new team members recruited during the month. The more team members recruited, the higher the chances of being featured on the website.

3. How often are the top recruiters and team additions updated on the website?

The top recruiters and team additions are updated on the website once a month. The updates usually occur at the beginning of the following month.

4. Can a team be overlooked for a month?

It is possible for a team to be overlooked for a month. This may happen due to technical issues or human error. However, the "Wahoo Club" tries their best to ensure that all top recruiters and team additions are recognized and featured on the website.

5. Is being listed as a top recruiter or team addition important?

The "Wahoo Club" acknowledges the hard work and dedication of their top recruiters and team additions by featuring them on the website and giving them a gift. While it may not be essential, it is a nice way to recognize and appreciate their efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • dlsmeal