• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Consultant Connection

In summary, the Consultant Connection is a resource provided by Pampered Chef for their consultants to access important information, training materials, and tools to help them run their business and be successful. To log in, consultants can go to the Pampered Chef website and enter their consultant ID and password. The Consultant Connection is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet access. It offers a variety of resources, including training materials, product information, marketing materials, and business tools. There is no additional cost to use the Consultant Connection as it is included in the Pampered Chef consultant membership.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
I have had 2 people join my team this month (WAHOOOOO!!!). The first was during the rebate weekend. The second joined yesterday. Today, on Consultant Connection, it shows that she joined and has her name and info and everything, but where it says "MTD Personal Recruits" and "MTD Team Recruits" it still just says 1. What should I do? Wait to see if it updates, or should I call about it now?

In other news - the team member that signed today already has someone signing under her. Go her! They're planning on working together and building their businesses together. I'm very excited for them!

AND...this gives me Director structure. :D I just need to get everyone to submit next month and I'm there!! Another WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!

There's a delay on the number count updating. So don't panic! ;)

A 2-for-1! That's great!!!

And a big WOOHOO! for the Director structure!!! Way to GROW!!! :D

Thanks Sheila! I'm very excited about it!

Congrats!!! Very happy for you! I got a two for one too!

Congratulations! I so wish I could have found someone to join at the same time as me, your recruits are lucky!

while on the subject, my new recruit has shown up on CC, but it doesn't look like she's submitted her grand opening. How quickly do parties show up? Her grand opening was a party I did for her almost two weeks ago when she was thinking about siging up. A week later, she decided to sign up as we were closing the show.

I gave her all the info, but don't see that it's been submitted. Am I missing something?

1. What is the Consultant Connection?

The Consultant Connection is a resource for Pampered Chef consultants to access important information, training materials, and tools to help them run their business and be successful.

2. How do I log into the Consultant Connection?

To log into the Consultant Connection, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Login" button in the top right corner. Enter your consultant ID and password to access the Consultant Connection.

3. Can I access the Consultant Connection on my phone or tablet?

Yes, the Consultant Connection is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with internet access. Simply go to the Pampered Chef website and log in as usual to access the Consultant Connection on your mobile device.

4. What resources are available on the Consultant Connection?

The Consultant Connection offers a variety of resources, including training materials, product information, marketing materials, and business tools. You can also find the latest news and updates from Pampered Chef and connect with other consultants through the community forum.

5. Is there a cost to use the Consultant Connection?

No, there is no additional cost to use the Consultant Connection. It is included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant membership and is available to all consultants to help them grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • ChefLAM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • esavvymom