• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Expecting a November Promo?

In summary, the November Promo for anybody expecting is a special deal on select kitchen tools and cookware that starts on November 1st and ends on November 30th. Anyone can take advantage of this promo, and the specific products included will be announced closer to the start date. To stay updated, you can sign up for the email newsletter, follow on social media, or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I have a recruit lead who rescheduled her show for Nov. 26. I have to get her a new host packet, since the old one got tossed out in a cleaning spree.

Wondering if I should wait until Nov. 1 to send it out, in case any new recruiting promos are announced.

Anyone think we can expect one? I already warned her that the current promo won't be good then.

I would just send it now and follow up later if a promo comes out.

Oh but you have no idea how much drama is involved with getting this to her. Plus remember the thread about the nasty houses? Hers took the cake. I'd rather assess things closer to the show if I can. :)

Sometimes there's not a promo. Or it will come out the 2nd week of the month.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your situation. It's always a bummer when a show gets rescheduled, but it's great that you're on top of getting your recruit a new host packet. In terms of waiting until November 1st to send it out, I would say it's always best to be prepared and get it sent out as soon as possible. While there's always a chance for new recruiting promos to be announced, it's better to have everything ready to go just in case. Plus, your recruit will appreciate the promptness and professionalism. Best of luck with the show on November 26th!

1. What is the November Promo for anybody expecting?

The November Promo for anybody expecting is a special deal on select kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for expecting moms and families with young children.

2. When does the November Promo start and end?

The November Promo starts on November 1st and ends on November 30th.

3. Can anyone take advantage of the November Promo or do I need to be a consultant?

Anyone can take advantage of the November Promo, you do not need to be a consultant to purchase these products.

4. What products are included in the November Promo?

The specific products included in the November Promo will be announced closer to the start date. However, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that are helpful for expecting moms and families.

5. How can I stay updated on the November Promo for anybody expecting?

To stay updated on the November Promo for anybody expecting, you can sign up for our email newsletter, follow us on social media, or check our website for updates. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3
Replies
Views
Sheila