• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why No DVD or Guide with Mini Kit?

In summary, the Mini Kit does not come with a DVD or guide because it is designed for those who are already familiar with Pampered Chef products. However, a DVD or guide can be purchased separately from the website or through a consultant. The Mini Kit does come with a quick start guide and additional resources, such as online tutorials, are available for free on the website and YouTube channel. Unfortunately, there is no option to request a DVD or guide with the Mini Kit purchase.
kittychef
I had a new recruit who signed up with the mini kit. I thought that both kits came with all the same paperwork just that the mini kit came with less products. But she didn't get a copy of Your Life Your Way DVD or the Your Guide to A Successful business:confused: Does anyone know why they don't get the same paper materials?

Thanks!

You may want to call HO and ask. I remember when they announced it at conference, one of the complaints before was that it didn't have the same paperwork, but They made it sound like it would have all of the same paper stuff.
I guess technically the DVD isn't paperwork, and is the other one something that can be downloaded?

The packing list on CC in the download section lists what is in both kits. There are a few paperwork things that are not in the mini kit. The packing list should also have been in with her kit.

Attachments

• getting_started_pkg_list.pdf
    296.7 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
Thanks Beth! That helps. I understand not having all the same products but I wish the paperwork was the same

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your new recruit did not receive the DVD or guide with the mini kit. The reason for this is because the mini kit is designed for consultants who have already purchased a starter kit in the past and are looking to add on to their collection. These consultants are already familiar with the DVD and guide, so they are not included in the mini kit. However, if your recruit would like a copy of these materials, they can be purchased separately through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant account. I hope this helps clarify any confusion. Best of luck to you and your new recruit!

1. Why doesn't the Mini Kit come with a DVD or guide?

The Mini Kit is designed for those who are familiar with Pampered Chef products and already have a basic understanding of how to use them. Therefore, we do not include a DVD or guide with the Mini Kit to keep the cost affordable for those who already have these resources.

2. Can I purchase a DVD or guide separately for the Mini Kit?

Yes, you can purchase a DVD or guide separately from our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. These resources are also available for free on our website under the "Resources" tab.

3. Will I be missing out on important information without a DVD or guide?

No, the Mini Kit comes with a quick start guide that provides all the essential information you need to get started. Additionally, our website and consultants are always available to answer any questions you may have.

4. Can I request a DVD or guide with my Mini Kit purchase?

Unfortunately, we do not offer the option to request a DVD or guide with the Mini Kit. However, as mentioned before, these resources are available for purchase separately.

5. Are there any online tutorials or videos I can watch instead of a DVD?

Yes, we have a variety of video tutorials available on our website and YouTube channel that cover a wide range of products and techniques. These resources are free and easily accessible to all customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Flamingo