• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching Director: Benefits & Quick Start Boxes

In summary, the person became a director and was sent a welcome package with their Director information and training manual and their agreement to sign. They were also sent a set of new products. Congratulations!
KCPChef
Hello! I am getting closer to promoting to director! My goal date is December 31, 2010! YAY! Anyways- I was just wondering if by chance there was anything that you received once you become a director? I know that you get the overrides and such, but does the company send you anything? Just curious! Thanks so much!

On a side note, I am a Team Leader now and was wondering how do I get the Quick Start Boxes and what do they cost? Thanks for any and all help :)

You order Quick Start Boxes on Supply Order.

When you become a director, as long as you meet the other sales requirements, you are sent the Director's Box of new products for the season you are in. That was fun! So you get a full set of new products.

Then you are also sent a welcome package with all of your Director info & Training manual and your agreement to sign. At some point, your director is also sent your Director Chef Hat pin to present to you.

Congratulations!

I personally don't buy quick start boxes. They come in their kit and usually the kits are shipped pretty quickly. What I have done when I absolutely needed one was check with a local director. They get them for free but have to pay for them at the end of the season if they aren't used. So someone close to you might have one if you are in a pinch.

wadesgirl said:
I personally don't buy quick start boxes. They come in their kit and usually the kits are shipped pretty quickly. What I have done when I absolutely needed one was check with a local director. They get them for free but have to pay for them at the end of the season if they aren't used. So someone close to you might have one if you are in a pinch.

Yeah, Actually, I don't order QS boxes either. Here in MI, kits are usually received within 1-2 days of signing. Not really worth the hassle to keep them on hand.

OK! That sounds great! Thanks so much for all of the information! I am really excited and really hoping that I can promote so that I can walk at NC- I plan on attending this year since the dates are so much better then last year!

What are the benefits of reaching the Director level?

Reaching the Director level at Pampered Chef comes with several benefits, including a 30% commission rate, the ability to earn additional bonuses, access to exclusive training and resources, and the opportunity to attend Director conferences and events.

How do I qualify for a Quick Start Box as a new Director?

To qualify for a Quick Start Box, you must reach the Director level within your first three full months with Pampered Chef. You must also have a minimum of $1,250 in sales and recruit at least one new team member during that time.

What is included in the Quick Start Box?

The Quick Start Box is a package of products and business tools designed to help new Directors get started on the right foot. It includes business supplies, catalogs, product samples, and a variety of popular Pampered Chef products.

Can I choose which products are included in my Quick Start Box?

No, the products included in the Quick Start Box are predetermined by Pampered Chef. However, if you have a specific product or tool that you feel would be beneficial to your business, you can always purchase it separately.

Is there a cost for the Quick Start Box?

Yes, there is a one-time cost of $199 for the Quick Start Box. This fee covers the cost of the products and business supplies included in the box, as well as shipping and handling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jessicafawn