• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeeming Product Value Towards a Kit: Questions & Answers

In summary, Hosts can use up to $40 or $60 of their free product value towards their kit. They have 6 months to use it or it is gone. If they decide not to do PC they can call PC and order products with it. If they have a kit credit and order the kit after submitting their show, the kit cost is subtracted from the $90 kit cost.
Princess
Okay I'm confused...I was told that hosts can use some of their free product value towards their kit...correct? but I was also told they have up to 6 months to do so...how does that work? if you are submitting their show with a week of show. :confused:

Princess said:
Okay I'm confused...I was told that hosts can use some of their free product value towards their kit...correct? but I was also told they have up to 6 months to do so...how does that work? if you are submitting their show with a week of show. :confused:
They can use either $20 or $40 of their free product value toward their kit. Use the hour glass to locate it on the host order screen. They have 6 months to use it or it is gone. If they decide not to do PC they can can call PC and order products with it.

I thought that once you turned in the order the host lost what ever benefits he/she earned but did not use.

But that's not the case, huh? Hmmm....thanks for sharing that.

I have never looked at that. Are you saying that the kit credit will be listed just like a product in the order form? If that is what you mean then they are using it therefore they can't lose it. And, if they change their mind it is handled kind of like a return/exchange. Am I getting it right?

It is listed like a productThe numbers are 5228 for the $40 credit and 5227 for the $20 credit.
If you click on the Magnifing glass on the host's order, you will find those numbers listed. Makes it easy!

LindaK said:
I thought that once you turned in the order the host lost what ever benefits he/she earned but did not use.
That's right, but if they use the credit for a kit credit and change their mind they can "exchange it" just like if they bought a product they didn't end up wanting.

Kit Credit.Ordering a kit to be a consultant is done separately from the Host's show. You submit the show with the appropriate Item # for the kit credit. Which essentially spends the FPV. It does not carry over. The host should wait for a day or so and then they can go online to order their kit. They are using the FPV not holding it over. When they fill out the online form it asks them if they have a kit credit and if so how much it is for. It then subtracts the kit credit from the $90 kit cost.

But as Beth said if they decide they don't want to be a consultant they can call HO and spend the $$ on products.

Hope that explains it a little better.

1. Can I use my product credit towards a kit?

Yes, you can use your product credit towards the purchase of any kit offered by Pampered Chef.

2. How do I redeem my product credit towards a kit?

To redeem your product credit towards a kit, simply add the kit to your cart and proceed to checkout. During checkout, you will have the option to apply your product credit towards the purchase.

3. Is there a limit to how much product credit I can use towards a kit?

No, there is no limit to the amount of product credit you can use towards a kit. However, if the cost of the kit exceeds the value of your product credit, you will need to pay the remaining balance.

4. Can I use my product credit towards a kit and also apply a discount or promotion?

Yes, you can use your product credit towards a kit and also apply a discount or promotion. However, please note that only one promotion can be applied per order.

5. What happens if I don't use all of my product credit towards a kit?

If you do not use all of your product credit towards a kit, the remaining balance will stay on your account and can be applied towards a future purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedByJulie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefmoseley
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jross93
Replies