• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Now Hiring Billboard for Catalog Tote

In summary, the "Now Hiring Billboard for Catalog Tote" is a marketing campaign by Pampered Chef to attract individuals interested in becoming a consultant. The billboard can be found in high-traffic areas and on social media and the website. Requirements for becoming a consultant include being 18 years old and legally able to work in the US. To apply, one can visit the website or contact a current consultant. Benefits of becoming a consultant include flexible working hours, the opportunity for a full-time income, training and support, and being a part of a community of like-minded individuals.
ShelbyMichalek
Just wanted to share this file I made. It's a "billboard" for the catalog tote. I'm headed to a Job Fair today to find myself a partime job and thought I'd carry my tote with me.

Attachments

• nowhiringbillboard.pdf
    118.3 KB · Views: 614
Looks great. Good Luck!

let us know how it turns out for you.

ShelbyMichalek said:
Just wanted to share this file I made. It's a "billboard" for the catalog tote. I'm headed to a Job Fair today to find myself a partime job and thought I'd carry my tote with me.

Thanks for sharing! I'll post this at my booth this weekend and see how it goes!! Looks great!!:balloon:

Cute idea! Love the ticker in your signature too. ;)

Thanks Sheila!! It's kind of a play off the thermometer thing. I'm not at home right now so I cant put one on my bulliten board so I thought here would be a great place for it :D

1. What is the purpose of the "Now Hiring Billboard for Catalog Tote"?

The "Now Hiring Billboard for Catalog Tote" is a marketing campaign that aims to attract individuals who are interested in joining Pampered Chef as a consultant. The billboard features a unique tote bag design with the message "Now Hiring" to catch the attention of potential candidates.

2. Where can I find the "Now Hiring Billboard for Catalog Tote"?

The "Now Hiring Billboard for Catalog Tote" can be found on various billboards and advertisements in high-traffic areas such as shopping malls, grocery stores, and community centers. It may also be featured on our social media platforms and website.

3. What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid social security number, and be legally able to work in the United States. No prior experience is necessary, but having a passion for cooking and the desire to share it with others is a plus.

4. How do I apply for a consultant position through the "Now Hiring Billboard for Catalog Tote"?

You can apply for a consultant position by visiting our website and clicking on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can fill out an application and submit it online. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly and express your interest in joining the team.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant comes with many benefits, including flexible working hours, the opportunity to make a full-time income, training and support from a team of experienced consultants, and the ability to earn free or discounted products. It also allows you to be a part of a community of like-minded individuals who share a love for cooking and helping others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Bren706