• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Receive Two Signed Anniversary Cookbooks?

In summary, Becky earned a signed Anniversary Cookbook today. Do you think this means she'll get 2 Anniversary Cookbooks (having also earned one by submitting at least 2 shows Oct. 1-15) or will her Anniversary Cookbook that she earned for the 2 shows Promo now come signed?
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So, I earned a signed Anniversary Cookbook today. (YEA!!) Do you think this means I'll get 2 Anniversary Cookbooks (having also earned one by submitting at least 2 shows Oct. 1-15) or will my Anniversary Cookbook that I earned for the 2 shows Promo now come signed?Hmmmm.....

Last edited:
I would think you'd get both - way to go on your new recruit!

I am hoping to get the cookbook. I have a recruit who was trying to sign today and she couldnt get signed up. Have tried to call her but I keep getting her machine.

Yup....a whole bunch of leads but none that can afford to buy the kit this weekend...sigh. Would have loved a signed copy. =)

Congrats on your new teammate!

I had one girl who wanted to sign but doesn't have the money till Tuesday. I think she's a little nervous to take the plunge so fast, too. So she's waiting to have a show in November and will probably take the kit coupon and sign on then.Congrats Becky! That's great that you met both goals! :) I bet you'll get 2, with one being signed.

Becky, I'm hoping we get two. I had a recruit sign today as well as earning for the two shows! Congratulations to you!

Wow! I think I have a 2nd one signing right now! This is incredible, since I was gone for my anniversary Friday & Saturday - I left a quick post on FB about it before we left, and that was all I had time to do...came home to a message from one who wanted to sign, and then this evening, just posted once more about it, and got another message from someone wanting to sign!

The amazing (and slightly embarrassing and humbling) thing is that this 2nd person who is signing is someone who has been a great customer for over a year, has been to several shows, and bought a ton from me at shows, and as individual orders...and I'd never offered her the opportunity.
Yep. I pre-judged. She's well-off, retired, and I just "assumed" she wouldn't be interested. Well, she's well-off, retired, and thinks this will be something fun to do with her time. Gheesh. Why didn't I think of that?

Becky....I am walking my 2nd signing recruit of the day through this right now. I'm so excited!

Congrats to you!!!

I signed one Saturday and earned my signed book! My host from Thursday would love to join, but doesn't have the money right now to even purchase the mini kit. I'm doing what my director is doing, and offering the 1/2 off rebate to anyone through the end of the month, with $1250 in sales in their first 30 days.

Karen said:
Becky....I am walking my 2nd signing recruit of the day through this right now. I'm so excited!

YEA for us! YEA for them! It IS exciting, isn't it? It was so much fun telling them about how not only can they receive the 50% off rebate, but also the choice of the three sets! Whooo Hooo! And for us - not just a signed cookbook, but we can also get the BB Gift Cards! My goal is to get a Wii for free for our family for Christmas! Oh - and a Kate Spade bag for myself. :D

This promotion rocked!! 2 fence sitters signed this weekend...
thank you Doris for this AMAZING business to change lives

ChefBeckyD said:
YEA for us! YEA for them! It IS exciting, isn't it? It was so much fun telling them about how not only can they receive the 50% off rebate, but also the choice of the three sets! Whooo Hooo! And for us - not just a signed cookbook, but we can also get the BB Gift Cards! My goal is to get a Wii for free for our family for Christmas! Oh - and a Kate Spade bag for myself. :D

I forgot about the bag choice! I have one, possibly two more for this month. We'll see what happens.

I just want to make sure that they all qualify before getting my hopes up too high! Lol.

I signed up one on Friday (my birthday). Great birthday present. I had an anniversary open house on Friday (since that was when Doris had her first show 30 years ago (on my 1st birthday). I got over $300 in sales, a recruit, 2 shows, and I did have some cash and carry that I wasn't going to put out but I needed some cash because of a unexpected bill and I sold over $100 of that too. VERY HAPPY right now. CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

She signed! I'm excited for her and thrilled to get a signed cookbook. I, too, assume that those of us who earned the 2-shows incentive as well as the recruiting incentive will get 2 cookbooks.

I signed one too! Waaahhhhhoooooooo!! I'm so excited! I was in a bit of a recruiting slump! And I'm super excited for this new team member. She is building her own house and wants to really work her business to pay for all the extra things that come with that!

There was a think that said you could only earn one cookbook no matter how many you recruited but I could not find anything about if you could earn the cookbook for the 2 shows and for recruiting. I hope so.

sarahsellcm said:
There was a think that said you could only earn one cookbook no matter how many you recruited but I could not find anything about if you could earn the cookbook for the 2 shows and for recruiting. I hope so.

Well, I recruited one last night...around 10 PM!! Also, I was already earning the free cookbook, so I hope this info is incorrect. I mean, I don't want to sound ungrateful or anything, but if you earned both, I think it's only right to give us both!
:sing:

I bet you'll get it for both! One is signed, the other is not...

I didn't get anyone to sign; however, one of my team members did get a signed recruit last night! I'm happy for her (her first recruit) and I'm a little bummed that I couldn't get my 3 signed in time. Maybe they'll sign this week. I could still use the points!

mountainmama74 said:
I bet you'll get it for both! One is signed, the other is not...

That's what I'm thinking! Hope we're right!!!:angel:

What is the "Signed Anniversary Cookbook"?

The "Signed Anniversary Cookbook" is a special edition cookbook released by Pampered Chef to celebrate our company's anniversary. It features a collection of our most popular and beloved recipes from the past 50 years, along with new recipes from our current product line.

Who signs the "Signed Anniversary Cookbook"?

The "Signed Anniversary Cookbook" is signed by our CEO and founder, Doris Christopher, as well as other key members of our company. Each cookbook is individually signed, making it a unique and special item for any Pampered Chef fan.

Can I purchase the "Signed Anniversary Cookbook" online?

Yes, the "Signed Anniversary Cookbook" is available for purchase on our website. However, please note that quantities are limited and it may sell out quickly. We recommend purchasing it as soon as possible to ensure you get a copy.

Is the "Signed Anniversary Cookbook" available in all countries?

The "Signed Anniversary Cookbook" is currently only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. These include the United States, Canada, and some European countries. Please check our website for availability in your country.

Are the recipes in the "Signed Anniversary Cookbook" different from the regular cookbook?

The "Signed Anniversary Cookbook" features a mix of recipes from our regular cookbook as well as new and exclusive recipes. It also includes some of our classic recipes that have been updated with new techniques and ingredients. So even if you already own our regular cookbook, the "Signed Anniversary Cookbook" is still a must-have for any Pampered Chef fan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • Chefgirl2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies