• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business: Tips for Welcoming and Supporting New Consultants

In summary, the process for signing up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef is simple and can be completed online. This includes providing personal information and paying a one-time fee of $109 for access to a personal website, business tools, and a starter kit with product samples and supplies. The starter kit includes a variety of best-selling products, business supplies, and training materials, as well as access to a supportive online community. Benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant include earning income, building a business, and receiving discounts and rewards. The time commitment is flexible and can be tailored to fit individual schedules, with online tools and resources available for managing the business. Training and support is also provided through online courses, webinars, meetings, and
GCarter1013
I just got my first consultant to sign underneath me!! Woooohooo... She is taking advantage of getting half of the kit back!!

Any advice on how I can make her feel comfortable.. She is super excited but really nervous!!

I want her to do so well.

cONGRATS!!!! I just tell everyone I sign that they will be nervous for the first few parties(I was!) and just coach her how you started and what has made you successful. Thee are a lot of resources on CC for you to use once you have a team. Congrats again!!!!

Congratulations! Encourage her to do the online courses. Walk through the Succeed with Us workbook with her. I offer to be at my recruits' first show if they want me to be. Remind her that you and your upline are always there for her.

raebates said:
Congratulations! Encourage her to do the online courses. Walk through the Succeed with Us workbook with her. I offer to be at my recruits' first show if they want me to be. Remind her that you and your upline are always there for her.

Can we get the succeed with us book on supply order? Or is that only TL and above? I'd like one so I can go through it with them during the interview.

You can get the succeed with us book on supply order.

skaugchef said:
You can get the succeed with us book on supply order.

What's the item number because I can't find it by typing in Succeed With Us. Yes it is a supply order and yes the dates are right :D

Hmmmm, now I'm having trouble finding it.

ETA: After some more searching I found KHO6. It's the Getting Started Workbook and Achieve with Us Brochures. You'll get 5 of each for $4.

Last edited:

What is the process for signing up as a new consultant?

The process for signing up as a new consultant with Pampered Chef is simple and can be completed online. You will need to provide some personal information and pay a one-time fee of $109. This will give you access to your own personal website, business tools, and a starter kit with product samples and business supplies.

What is included in the starter kit for new consultants?

Our starter kit includes a wide variety of our best-selling products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey. You will also have access to our online community of consultants for support and guidance.

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income, build your own business, and connect with a community of like-minded individuals. You will also receive discounts on products and have the ability to earn free products and trips through our rewards program.

What is the time commitment required for being a Pampered Chef consultant?

The time commitment for being a Pampered Chef consultant is flexible and can be tailored to fit your schedule. You will have the ability to work part-time or full-time, depending on your goals and availability. Our online tools and resources make it easy to manage your business on your own time.

What kind of training and support is available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support for our consultants, including online training courses, weekly webinars, and in-person meetings and events. You will also have access to a personal mentor and our online community for support and guidance as you build your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • dldunphy