• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Help My Consultant Succeed and Qualify in 30 Days

Invite people your know but she doesn't. There are 3 ways you can all support Janie: by looking for products you like today, by hosting a party and introducing her to new people, or maybe the most fun, by joining her team. It's so much fun to do this with someone else. You can work together and support each other, and I can train 2 as easily as one!"
Bill Faber
Gold Member
Hi Everyone,
My director and I are meeting with my new consultant today, but I always come to you as well. Any suggestions that I can use to help my consultant succeed at getting going to qualify in the 30 days. She really wants to get the 50% and I want to help her to do that. Wouldnt hurt to get the extra reward for myself with the holidays coming up of the gift card for best buy.

I know a lot of you have been super successful with your recruits so I know you all have great ideas. Can you share them with us newer recruiters so that we can also use them. Thanks and because I dont say it enough you all rock.

:)

Have her do her list of 100 and book as many shows as possible in her first 30 days. Teach her good Host Coaching! Encourage her to implement the 3-2-1 plan.

Congrats on your new recruit!

Have her book 6-8 COOKING shows in her first 30 days. This way, she'll be guaranteed to hold and submit 4. You need a buffer for cancellations and reschedules. Explain to her that her first 30 days is the most crucial and it's important to have a lot of shows to meet her goals and gain momentum so she'll have a solid business in place.

There are some great mp3's on CC about supporting new consultants. The idea I really like is doing their opening with them, because it's easier for you to ask the guests to support the new consultant. The words on the mp3 are something like this.
"Janie told me she has great friends, and I can see she does by this turn out. How many of you have already planned to host a show for her? Great! And you'll want to do what she has done, fill the house with people. Invite people your know but she doesn't. There are 3 ways you can all support Janie: by looking for products you like today, by hosting a party and introducing her to new people, or maybe the most fun, by joining her team. It's so much fun to do this with someone else. You can work together and support each other, and I can train 2 as easily as one!"​

I just think this would work so well. I'd love it if my recruiter would have done a party with me.

I'm so glad you asked this question Bill because I just signed a new recruit as well and I really want to help her. She'll be my 5th recruit. However I only have 2 who are active. One is completely inactive and another one started on a high and now she's telling me she wants to take a break from PC because she's overwhelmed. So with this new one I want to give her everything possible to help her succeed!

BlueMoon said:
There are some great mp3's on CC about supporting new consultants. The idea I really like is doing their opening with them, because it's easier for you to ask the guests to support the new consultant. The words on the mp3 are something like this.
"Janie told me she has great friends, and I can see she does by this turn out. How many of you have already planned to host a show for her? Great! And you'll want to do what she has done, fill the house with people. Invite people your know but she doesn't. There are 3 ways you can all support Janie: by looking for products you like today, by hosting a party and introducing her to new people, or maybe the most fun, by joining her team. It's so much fun to do this with someone else. You can work together and support each other, and I can train 2 as easily as one!"​

I just think this would work so well. I'd love it if my recruiter would have done a party with me.

Thanks for posting this!! I have a girl signing after her party on Fri and it is the first time I have done a party where I know she is going to sign up after the party. THese are perfect word choices. I have a lot of past hosts that have signed, but it has always been months down the road. I have already planned on getting her as many bookings as possible and ytold her to have her calendar ready and we will book parties together for her as they are checking out.

Definitely advise her to have at least 4 shows with dates and to add a couple more as catalog shows. Ask her to include those who aren't local to host a catalog show. If she can get those 6-8 shows in her 1st 30 days....she'll be set.

Offer to do the recruiting interviews for her to help her grow her team. Encourage her to see you in action prior to her 1st show.

What I have found works is teaching my girls how to hostess coach! This is paramount in having a successful show! Also teaching them the 3,2,1 success plan and having them do it. Most all of my girls have also done their own "kick off" shows announcing their new business to all of their friends, family, and neighbors. They treat it as a mystery hostess and give away the benefits from that show (this helps get more sales and bookings). Attendees would earn 1 entry for every $50 spent, 2 entries for bringing and outside order over $25, 5 entries for booking a show of their own, and 15 entries for signing up as a new consultant. Then at the end of the show, all the tickets would go in a basket and be drawn for hostess benefits. Most of my girls got people they didn't even know to come from their neighborhoods and such because they were giving away the hostess benefits. It has worked really well for my girls.

1. How can I support my consultant to succeed and qualify in 30 days?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, the best way to support your consultant is to communicate regularly and provide them with the necessary resources and training they need. Encourage them to reach out to their network and schedule parties or events to showcase our products. Also, offer to help them host a party and invite your friends and family to attend.

2. What are the requirements for a consultant to qualify in 30 days?

In order for a consultant to qualify in 30 days, they must achieve $1,250 in sales and have at least one party booked for the following month. They must also personally sponsor one new team member and have them submit their first order within the 30-day period.

3. How can I motivate my consultant to reach their goals in 30 days?

One of the best ways to motivate your consultant is to set achievable and specific goals with them. Celebrate their successes and offer rewards for reaching milestones. Encourage them to attend training and provide them with tips and strategies for reaching their goals.

4. What are some tips for hosting a successful party to help my consultant qualify in 30 days?

First, make sure to invite plenty of guests and encourage them to bring a friend. Offer incentives for attending, such as free products or discounts. Make the party fun and interactive by demonstrating products and encouraging guests to try them. Lastly, remind guests of the opportunity to join your consultant's team and earn free products and discounts by hosting their own party.

5. How can I help my consultant build a strong team within 30 days?

To help your consultant build a strong team, encourage them to reach out to potential recruits and share the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant. Offer to co-host a recruiting event with them and share your experience and success as a consultant. Additionally, provide them with resources and training on how to effectively recruit and support team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mzpatient
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • angmillar
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • dme.grant