• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Credit Expiration: How Long Does It Last? Hosting Dilemma Resolved!

In summary, the kit credit is good for 6 months and can be used towards the purchase of a $155 kit. If the hostess decides not to use it, she can call HO and exchange it for free product. However, the kit credit cannot be applied to the mini kit, only the $155 kit.
sassypip
Silver Member
Does anyone know how long the kit credit is good for? I have a hostess that wants to use it, but her friends can't do parties until Jan for her. HEr party is this week. Thanks!!!:)

She'd have to sign by sunday and then sell $1250 in sales in her first 30 days to get the rebate.

She is debating that, and I told her I would help her do her party since it is Fri and she would get the sales from her party, but she is worried she will not have enough people to do shows for her and then not get the 50% if she did not meet the $1250. I think she could do it, but she does not want to be out the extra when the $40 off is guarenteed, So her other option is have me do the party and use the kit credit($40) and get her kit for $115. I just did not know how long the kit credit is good. If she closes her party next week, will it still be good to use in January? I can't find any info anywhere on CC.

Kit credit is good for 6 months. If she decides not to use it, she can call HO and get free product instead.

I'm a bit comfused and about it. So they pay full price when they sign and then they get money back?

DebbieJ said:
Kit credit is good for 6 months. If she decides not to use it, she can call HO and get free product instead.

THANK YOU!!:thumbup:

kittychef said:
I'm a bit comfused and about it. So they pay full price when they sign and then they get money back?

Yes, they pay either the $155 or the $80 and once they hit $1250 in sales in their first 30 days, they will get a check for the 50% back.

Awesome! Thanks!!

kittychef said:

That's for the kit REBATE which is offered for this weekend only. They pay full price now and when they submit $1250 in commissionable sales in their first 30 days they will get 50% of their kit cost back.

The kit CREDIT ($20 or $40 from the Free Product Value) is good for 6 months. You put it in when you close their show. Then when they sign you can select to use that kit credit and it's an immediate reduction in their out of pocket kit cost.

Awesome! Thanks!! I have two potential recruits wanting to sign tomorrow!! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!!

I called HO last month with the same question. They told me there was no expiration date and that if they changed their mind, they just exchange it for free product. I called twice to make sure and was told the same by both people. :)

And the kit credit is not good for the mini kit, only the big one.

Jenn822 said:
And the kit credit is not good for the mini kit, only the big one.

I hate to say you're wrong. But I don't think this is true. Last year it couldn't be applied to the mini kit but I think I heard/read that it can this year. Maybe I'm wrong.

I just read on the kit credit coupon on CC that you can only apply the credit to the $155 kit.

I just read that as well :D

What is Kit Credit?

Kit Credit is a unique program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to earn credits towards purchasing new products or replenishing existing products in their kit.

How do I earn Kit Credit?

Consultants can earn Kit Credit by selling products and holding cooking shows. For every $1,000 in sales, consultants earn $50 in Kit Credit. They can also earn an additional $50 in Kit Credit for every new recruit they sponsor.

How do I redeem my Kit Credit?

To redeem Kit Credit, consultants can log into their consultant account and select the "Use Your Kit Credit" option. From there, they can choose which products they would like to purchase using their credits.

Is there a limit to how much Kit Credit I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how much Kit Credit consultants can earn. The more they sell and recruit, the more Kit Credit they can earn.

Can I transfer my Kit Credit to someone else?

No, Kit Credit is non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned it. However, consultants can use their Kit Credit to purchase products for others as gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • flemings99