• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing 4 Consultants This Weekend!

In summary, signing up as a consultant for Pampered Chef offers various benefits, including the potential to earn a flexible income, access to discounts and perks, and being part of a supportive community with training and resources. Prior sales experience is not required, as the company provides a comprehensive training program and support from experienced consultants. The cost to become a consultant ranges from $99 to $159, with a 90-day money-back guarantee. Consultants are expected to host parties and sell products, attend training sessions and meetings, and dedicate 5-10 hours per week to their business. While selling products online is allowed, in-person parties are highly encouraged for the best results.
sassypip
Silver Member
Thank you Pampered Chef!! I will have a team of 9. Would have 11, but 2 have dropped off. I am so excited!! :)

WAHOOO for you!!! Congrats on your success!

sassypip said:
Thank you Pampered Chef!! I will have a team of 9. Would have 11, but 2 have dropped off. I am so excited!! :)

Congrats!!!! and a big WAAAA HOOOO!!!!

That's awesome! Congrats! Think we're going to see lots of promotions after this weekend sale!

THanks! I am hoping some of my team recruits, because then I will be a director. I have the sales, I just need the senior consultants.

Congratulations!

Wow, that's awsome! Great job!

fantastic news!

CONGRATS to you!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!

Congratulations! :D

What are the benefits of signing up as a consultant?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income by hosting parties and selling Pampered Chef products. You also have access to exclusive discounts and perks, such as free products and trips. Additionally, you will become part of a supportive community and receive training and resources to help you succeed.

Do I need to have prior sales experience?

No, prior sales experience is not necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training program will provide you with all the tools and support you need to be successful. We also have a team of experienced consultants who are always willing to help and offer guidance.

How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The cost to become a consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our most popular kit, the Deluxe Kit, is $159 and includes a variety of products and business supplies valued at over $600. We also have a smaller kit option for $99. Both kits come with a 90-day money-back guarantee.

What is expected of me as a consultant?

As a consultant, you are expected to host parties and sell Pampered Chef products. You will also need to attend training sessions and team meetings to stay up-to-date on product knowledge and business strategies. We recommend dedicating 5-10 hours per week to your business to see the best results.

Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can sell Pampered Chef products online through your personal website or social media platforms. However, we highly encourage hosting in-person parties as it allows customers to see and experience the products firsthand. Selling online can be a great addition to your business, but it should not replace in-person parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • dldunphy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dldunphy
  • baychef