• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

5 Question Game - Funny Questions!

In summary, my MIL hosted her first party with me last weekend. Back story for those who hate hearing no - I've been a consultant for 4 years and my MIL has always said no she would rather just buy! Until this summer! After I had a jewelry party at her house and we were cleaning up she said that she thought it was so much fun she might have to have a party of her own. In my mind I'm thinking "you won't have one for me but you'll have a jewelry party?" I was so dissappointed and it must have shown on my face because she said "of course a PC one!" So last weekend we were done with the party and doing the 5 question game and door prizes. My
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My MIL hosted her first party with me last weekend. Back story for those who hate hearing no - I've been a consultant for 4 years and my MIL has always said no she would rather just buy! Until this summer! After I had a jewelry party at her house and we were cleaning up she said that she thought it was so much fun she might have to have a party of her own. In my mind I'm thinking "you won't have one for me but you'll have a jewelry party?" I was so dissappointed and it must have shown on my face because she said "of course a PC one!"

So last weekend we were done with the party and doing the 5 question game and door prizes. My SIL who is an out-spoken, in your face kind of gal (got to love her though) was there. She was hurrying so fast through the questions I sort of wondered what she was up to. So she gets done first and gets the free cookbook I'm offering. The first thing she says is "Are you going to read my questions?!" I told her she will which she gets really happy about - clue #2 that something is up! I usually get the typical "how much does it cost?" "how far do you drive", etc type questions - once in a while the silly "what's your least favorite product?". Then she starts asking her questions (I don't remember all of them off the top of my head but I'll have to check when I get home):

#1 - Have you ever been hit on at a party? (Answer would be yes but not in the regular kind of way)

#2 - Can your income with PC keep your husband (her husband's brother) accustom to the lifestyle he's used to? (Answer would be one of these days!)

#3 - What is the one item your business has afforded you that you would normally have not been able to afford? (I hesitated on this one which she then shouted "I know the answer - your laptop!" Duh me, how could I forget!)

Like I said it was actually pretty funny considering it was coming from her and not the normal type of questions we are all use to hearing! I'll have to post the last two later!

I haven't heard of this 5 question game before. When do you do it at the show? and do you just tell guest they need to come up with 5 questions about the business?

from reading your post, it sounds like it could be fun!

After the demo/talk I had out the door prize slips. I tell them to number the back 1 to 5 and then tell them that they have to come up with 5 question about the PC business. It can be about my business personally or about starting their own business. The first person to 5 gets an old season's best cookbook but they have to shout out Pampered Chef! Then they ask their questions and I answer them. After they are done I ask if anyone else has any other questions.Here's another question she asked:
Have you ever worn the same outfit to shows two nights in a row? (Um, yes I have! Or at least sometimes the pants!)

1. What is the "5 Question Game"?

The "5 Question Game" is a fun and engaging activity where players take turns asking each other five random and often silly questions.

2. How do you play the "5 Question Game"?

To play the "5 Question Game," you simply take turns asking each other five questions. The questions can be about anything and can range from serious to funny. The goal is to have fun and get to know each other better!

3. Can you give me some examples of funny questions?

Sure! Here are a few examples of funny questions you can ask during the game: "If you could switch lives with any fictional character, who would it be?" "What's the craziest thing you've ever done for a dare?" "If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?"

4. Is there a specific order in which the questions should be asked?

No, there is no specific order in which the questions should be asked. You and your fellow players can take turns asking each other questions in any order you'd like.

5. Is there a limit to how many players can participate in the "5 Question Game"?

No, there is no limit to the number of players who can participate in the "5 Question Game." However, it's best to keep the group size relatively small so that each player has a chance to ask and answer questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • kcmckay