• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! 95% Sure She's Signing This Weekend

In summary, "Success! 95% Sure She's Signing This Weekend" means that there is a high probability that the person in question will be signing something this coming weekend. The 95% success rate indicates a high level of confidence in the person signing this weekend, and if the person does not end up signing, the success rate would decrease. The person in question could be anyone, and the signing may be happening this weekend specifically due to a deadline or important event.
pattikake
I had a gal find me on facebook a few weeks ago ... long story short, she is interested in signing. We chatted last night and I told her about the 50% rebate special and she is 95% sure she's going to sign this weekend.

Can you all cross your fingers too :) !!

Done,
A gentleman I had been working with since June signed this morning Yipppee!

That's great news! I hope she ends up signing with you and taking advantage of the 50% rebate special. Fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated on how it goes.

What does "Success! 95% Sure She's Signing This Weekend" mean?

It means that there is a high probability that the person in question will be signing something this coming weekend.

What is the significance of the 95% success rate?

The 95% success rate indicates a high level of confidence in the person signing this weekend, as there is only a 5% chance that it will not happen.

Who is the person that is expected to sign?

The person in question could be anyone, depending on the context of the statement.

What happens if the person does not end up signing this weekend?

If the person does not end up signing this weekend, then the success rate would decrease and the statement would no longer be accurate.

Why is the signing happening this weekend specifically?

The statement could be referring to a deadline or important event happening this weekend, making it an ideal time for the person to sign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • NooraK