• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Benefits of Hosting Your Own Show as a Consultant: Find Out More!

In summary, the consultant gets everything a host would get for hosting their own show, but doesn't get commission off the host order.
lockhartkitchen
Can someone tell me what a new consultant gets when hosting their own show (ex. grand opening show?) I can't find the thread. I thought I read somewhere that the consultant still gets the thank you gift(cranberry trivet, etc).

The consultant gets EVERYTHING that a host would get for hosting their own show. If it's your first 30 days then yes, you would get the charter host gift.

The one and only difference is you wont receive commission off the host order (because that's your order!)

thank you.

no problem!! I love hosting my own shows at least twice a year because I can get all the host benefits :D

Ok just turned in my first show - which I hosted. I was able to get the half off item and $40.00 worth of items as well. So what is the problem??? When I went to pay I actually ended up paying full price for the half off item as well as paying the $40. My items were a total of $65.00 overall show was $456.11 - my cost of $65.00 should be $391.11 in commissionable sales instead it read $332.25, which is exactly the $58.86 I recieved in so called half off and the 20% of free items. Am I missing something here??? Does the consultant pay for these items??? If so, it is a rip off to us because the company advertised it. Please help me to understand this.

The host sale is not commissionable sales when you host your own show. It's stuff you bought, that wouldn't be fair. Did you check the "half price item" box? It should work. I have no clue why it wouldn't work. Can you post a screen shot of what it looks like? I may be able to better help you.

Half off (the amount off, not the entire thing) and free items also aren't commissionable sales. Why would you get commission on something that wasn't paid? It's all in a handbook or something somewhere.

What are the benefits of hosting my own show as a consultant?

Hosting your own show as a consultant has many benefits, including earning free products, receiving discounts on your own purchases, and building your customer base.

How can hosting a show help me earn free products?

When you host a show as a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn free products based on the sales from your show. The more your guests buy, the more free products you can earn!

Will hosting a show also give me discounts on my own purchases?

Yes, hosting a show can also provide you with discounts on your own purchases. As a host, you can earn up to 30% off the retail price of any products you purchase for yourself.

How can hosting a show help me build my customer base?

Hosting a show allows you to share your passion for Pampered Chef products with your friends and family. As they see the benefits and quality of our products, they may become loyal customers and even host their own shows in the future.

Are there any additional perks for hosting a show as a consultant?

Yes, as a host, you will also have access to exclusive host-only specials and promotions. These can include discounted products, special bundles, and even free shipping on your host order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dannyzmom