• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Get a 50% Rebate on Your Recruit Kit?

In summary, The Pampered Chef is offering a 50% rebate on their kits for recruits who sign between October 15-17. The recruited will also receive a signed anniversary cookbook from Doris. This promotion is available for both the full kit and the mini kit. Additionally, if the recruit reaches $1250 in sales within the first 30 days, they will also receive $100 in Pampered Chef credit, free products from the promotion sets worth $153-$184.50, and $250 cash as commission. This is a great opportunity to start a business with The Pampered Chef, especially with the holiday season approaching. The offer is only available for 3 days, so act fast!
NooraK
Gold Member
Last edited:
Just had someone sign today :( Oh well have a few more leads to contact!

It seems recruiting promotions always seem to hit the day after somebody gets a recruit. It happens. It's a good thing you have more leads!

my new recruit just signed someone one HOUR before the email came out!!! oh well....

wadesgirl said:
Just had someone sign today :( Oh well have a few more leads to contact!

kristina16marie said:
my new recruit just signed someone one HOUR before the email came out!!! oh well....

They can still take advantage of getting the signed cookbook by offering the business to a friend! Plus they still get the product, and if they recruit in their first 30 days, they get $100 PC$. Makes up for the rebate a little bit.

NooraK said:
They can still take advantage of getting the signed cookbook by offering the business to a friend! Plus they still get the product, and if they recruit in their first 30 days, they get $100 PC$. Makes up for the rebate a little bit.

Oh I know there is plenty! Plus they get the free set of stuff for qualifying too!

I'm working on an e-mail to send out to my fence sitters and anyone else who has ever thought about the business. Let me know what you think. It's still in the rough draft phase. ;)I'm attaching the promotion flyer and then thought I'd write this:The Pampered Chef is celebrating it's 30th Anniversary, and to celebrate they just surprised us with a special for people who want to give the business a try. It's only good from the 15th-17th, so really take a look at this right away!You can get this 50% rebate on either the full kit or the mini kit when you submit $1250 in sales. This is VERY achievable. Most consultants do this in the first 30 days anyway because there's usually some other sort of incentive going on. In addition to this, new consultants can also pick one of 3 sets that are shown (in the flyer that I attached). This really is an amazing time to start! You'll be able to start off with a bang because lots of people like to book October, November, and early December parties. They want to get products they need for the holidays, things they can buy to give for presents, plus they want dinner and entertaining ideas. So here's what you could get if you were to sign on and reach the goal of $1250 in sales in your first 30 days:--23 products worth about $450 + the business materials (if you got the regular kit) (yours right away just for signing on and giving the business an honest try)--$100 in Pampered Chef credit to spend on business materials or on products (of which you can buy at a consultant discount)--Either $77.40 or $40, due to the rebate--Products from the promotion sets for free (value of $153-$184.50)--$250 cash as your commission

This is what I sent my fence sitters yesterday. One guy wanted to sign last night he finally was ready HA! He did wait until today.WOW!!
What an amazing time to join The Pampered Chef family. I am in my 17th year of business and the perks only get better.
Please look this over and let me know if you are ready to start your business and have a DEBT FREE holiday!! (A rebate PLUS the AMAZING products if you hit the $1,250 sales level in 30 days) this is very attainable especially during the fall.I am here to train, support and cheer you on. IF you decide to join, you will need to go to the Pampered Chef website, click on "join us" and use my last name TOOPS and if it asks for my consultant # it is 018802.Remember this is a 3 day offer only.Teresa

I like that, thanks! Okay, so how's this? WOW!! What an amazing time to join The Pampered Chef family. It's the 30th Anniversary of the company, and the perks just keep getting better!Please look this over and let me know if you are ready to start your business and have a DEBT FREE holiday!! (A rebate PLUS the AMAZING products if you hit the $1,250 sales level in 30 days) this is very attainable especially during the fall.I am here to train, support and cheer you on. IF you decide to join, you will need to go to the Pampered Chef website, click on "join us" and use my last name xxxxx and if it asks for my consultant #, it is xxxxxx.Remember this is a 3 day offer only.Just in case you want to see how much you could really benefit from joining right now:
With $1250 in sales in your first 30 days:**$100 in Pampered Chef credit to spend on products or business materials (of which you can buy at a consultant discount)**Either $77.40 or $40, due to the rebate**Products from the promotion sets for free (value of $153-$184.50)**$250 cash as your commissionPlus, remember the regular kit is full products worth about $450 + the business materials.

Do you think we should send this out to everyone? Or just people who have expressed interest in the past? I don't like to bombard my customers w/ e-mails.

I have someone who is planning to sign this weekend. I texted her as soon as I got the email.

send it out to everyone. Every time my director/recruiter asked me to think about the business, I was a solid NO. (for 10 years) Then, I got an e-mail about the kit being 50% off... You never know where all of your leads are.

Now there's also a sweepstakes to win a New Consultant Kit on the FB page. The official rules do say

PRIZES The winners will each receive one (1) New Consultant Kit from The Pampered Chef, Ltd. valued at $570. Terms and conditions apply. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES AS WELL AS ANY COSTS AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries Sponsor receives. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.

I would think you would have to sign the contract, right?

NooraK said:
Now there's also a sweepstakes to win a New Consultant Kit on the FB page. The official rules do say

I would think you would have to sign the contract, right?

Wow! Sounds like it would be for people who are interested in joining the business to have an opportunity to do it for free if they win.

When I read the rules it looks like to be in the drawing you cannot order your kit yet. But if you enter drawing & lose you then will be too late for the 50% off rebate.

1. What is the "50% Rebate for Recruits" program?

The "50% Rebate for Recruits" program is a referral program offered by our company where you can earn a 50% rebate on your purchases for every person you refer who becomes a customer.

2. How do I participate in the "50% Rebate for Recruits" program?

To participate, simply refer your friends, family, or acquaintances to our company by sharing your unique referral link. When they make a purchase using your link, you will automatically receive a 50% rebate on your next purchase.

3. Is there a limit to how many people I can refer?

No, there is no limit to the number of people you can refer. The more people you refer, the more potential rebates you can earn.

4. How long do I have to use my rebate?

Your rebate will be valid for 6 months from the date it is issued. After 6 months, it will expire and cannot be used.

5. Can I combine my rebate with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, rebates cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the regular price of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • Ginger428