• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starter Office Supplies for New Consultant

In summary, the new recruit is signing this week, and they are thinking of including a small starter kit of office supplies in addition to some other items.
krahema
I have my first recruit signing this week - so excited! (I also have 2 others that are very close to signing also & they are friends, so one would probably sign under the other).

When I first started, I remember going out and buying a bunch of office supplies to get started and spending a bunch of time formating business cards & stickers to print out for myself. I would love to put together a small "starter kit" of office supplies for my new recruits.

I'm thinking of including:

30 business cards (printed on Avery stock & I would e-mail them the file for future use)

2 sheets (60 stickers) of consultant info labels for catalogs (printed on Avery stock & I would e-mail them the file for future use)

Some little things to use as host/door prizes at first few shows - maybe like 5 Season's Best & 5 citrus peelers

A PC notepad from Merrill for writing notes to hosts

Does anyone have ideas for some other things that would be helpful? I guess I don't want for them to feel like they need to go out and buy a bunch of stuff right away.

Thanks!

I think this is a great idea!
maybe some pens? I bought a bunch of red pens during back to school sales (like 10 for a buck) because someone in my upline said the guests are less likely to think the pen is theirs if it's red.
maybe some small post it notes for flagging things in the catalog that they'll use during a show?

I don't remember who (Becky or Beth or someone else), but one of the gals on the boards does a kit for her new recruits. She inculdes red pens, 2-pocket folders, recipe cards, labels with the consultant's info and a pencil box. The recipe cards can be used in place of business cards. Oh, and I think she includes a few door prize items, too.

I just think you are so thoughtful to even think of this. I am new (still in my first 30 days) and I think all of the above would be helpful. I'm thinking of all the stuff I've bought and how it would have been nice for someone to do this for me, especially the labels with name, etc. Recipe cards would have been great also, and the door prize items are an excellent idea. I bought the prizes for my first show (small votive candles in glass jars from a local store) and it would have been soooo nice to have been given a few (since your first party may be before you can place an order, or have all the money for start up costs).

I usually give them a reusable shopping tote with some random items in it - PC paper, PC pen, PC post-it notes. I also give them a couple sheets of labels since I send out their invites for them I'm already labeling some mini catalogs for them so I give them extra labels form that. I like the idea of the recipe cards too. The one thing I've been giving all my new consultants is P3 receipts. It's the one item I think should come in their kit since they will have to print off receipts for their first shows (I know they can handwrite them but it seems easier to give them a pack). The last gal I also gave her a pack of twix-it clips to use as door prizes for her first shows. I wouldn't go too much above and beyond though, if you are adding a lot of consultants to your team like I am now it might be a little too much out of your pocket at one time.

1. What office supplies are essential for a new consultant?

As a new consultant, there are a few key office supplies that will help you stay organized and run your business smoothly. These include a planner or calendar, pens and highlighters, business cards, a stapler and staples, and file folders for keeping important documents. You may also want to consider purchasing a printer, paper, and ink for printing marketing materials and order forms.

2. Do I need to purchase all of these supplies from Pampered Chef?

No, you do not have to purchase these supplies from Pampered Chef. You can purchase them from any office supply store or online retailer. However, we do offer a starter kit for new consultants that includes many of these essential items, as well as other helpful tools and resources to get you started on the right foot.

3. Are there any specific brands or products that are recommended?

We do not have specific recommendations for brands of office supplies. However, we do suggest choosing high-quality, durable items that will last you a long time and help you maintain a professional image. You may also want to consider purchasing products with eco-friendly or sustainable options, such as recycled paper or refillable ink cartridges.

4. Can I use my own designs for business cards or do I have to use Pampered Chef's templates?

You are welcome to use your own designs for business cards. We do offer customizable templates for business cards, but you are not required to use them. You can use any design or template that best represents your personal brand and style.

5. How often should I restock my office supplies?

This will depend on your personal usage and needs. We recommend keeping track of your supplies and restocking as needed to avoid running out of essential items. It may also be helpful to keep a few extra supplies on hand, such as extra printer ink or staples, so you are always prepared.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Chef Bobby
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies