• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Our Team: New Recruit Info Packet and Tips for Success

I haven't seen the new booklet yet, but the old one is great. I liked that it was a physical binder and included the DVD/CDs.
PamperedSD
I haven't had the greatest of luck with recruits so far. They tend to flake or join and drop off. I have a host from last weekend that called and wants to join :love:. She lives about an hour from me so I know she won't come to my Director's team meeting. She had half her guests not show up (that said yes) to her party and zero booked. :cry:

I would love to put together a welcome/get started packet for her with information to get started. Has anyone put something like this together? If you were receiving this packet what would you want there to be in it (now that you know more). If you have made one or not, please share your ideas. I'm meeting her half way after work on Thursday.

THANKS!!

PamperedSD said:
I haven't had the greatest of luck with recruits so far. They tend to flake or join and drop off. I have a host from last weekend that called and wants to join :love:. She lives about an hour from me so I know she won't come to my Director's team meeting. She had half her guests not show up (that said yes) to her party and zero booked. :cry:

I would love to put together a welcome/get started packet for her with information to get started. Has anyone put something like this together? If you were receiving this packet what would you want there to be in it (now that you know more). If you have made one or not, please share your ideas. I'm meeting her half way after work on Thursday.

THANKS!!

The new booklet PC offers is great and it actually comes in her kit. Don't do anything more than you have to do! And don't count her out on coming to your director's meetings. If she sees the value in them she will make time for them. We have people who drove 1 1/2-2 hours to our meetings.

Wadesgirl's right. The booklet is great. I actually ordered a few so I can have recruits start working on the book before their kit arrives, while they're still excited. That way, too, they'll have a booklet ready for their first recruit. Also, I drive 90 minutes to my team meetings. You never know.

I haven't see the booklet - I'll have to order one to check it out. She works full time so I know she won't drive that far after work plus traffic. I invited her last month and she said after her long shift at the hospital she would get home too late. I'll find her hospitality.THANKS

Are you guys talking about the binder with info that comes with the kit or has something new come about since a year ago? I LOVED the binder I got and sometimes referred to it as "the consultant's bible" because it's SO informative.

It's a new book: Succeed with Us

ShelbyMichalek said:
Are you guys talking about the binder with info that comes with the kit or has something new come about since a year ago? I LOVED the binder I got and sometimes referred to it as "the consultant's bible" because it's SO informative.

They no longer do the binder which is funny because they include the physical binder with the DVD/CD's in it still but they have the new booklet that bascially does new consultant training right in one book! It's simple and easy to use along with spots for them to fill out and more.

email me I have some suggestions too.

1. What is included in the New Recruit Info Packet?

The New Recruit Info Packet includes important information about the company, job responsibilities, benefits, and training programs.

2. How can I obtain a New Recruit Info Packet?

You can obtain a New Recruit Info Packet by contacting the HR department or by requesting one during your job interview.

3. Is the New Recruit Info Packet required for all new employees?

Yes, the New Recruit Info Packet is required for all new employees as it contains important information that will help you succeed in your new role.

4. Can I access the New Recruit Info Packet online?

Some companies may provide an online version of the New Recruit Info Packet, but it is recommended to obtain a physical copy for easier reference.

5. Are there any important deadlines for reviewing the New Recruit Info Packet?

It is recommended to review the New Recruit Info Packet as soon as possible, but there may be specific deadlines for completing certain forms or training programs outlined in the packet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefCat
  • pamlevy