• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Your Logo Wear Shirts Now - Deadline Approaching!

In summary, there is a deadline to order shirts by Oct 30th and it is a recruiter promo. The purple sweatshirt in the 100 category runs big and many people have had to return due to sizing issues. The sweatshirt is also listed as unisex, running 1-1.5 times larger than women's sizing. Many people are having trouble deciding what size to get, with some recommending going down a size or two from what they would normally wear.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm at work and cannot always get on CC. What is the deadline to order my shirts by?

Oct 30th is the last day

dannyzmom said:
Oct 30th is the last day

Thank you! Still trying to decide what to get!

Just wanted to let you know that the purple sweatshirt in the 100 category runs really big. I got a size XL and it was more like a 3X. I had to try and take it in but the shoulders almost come down to my elbows.

hcjeep said:
Just wanted to let you know that the purple sweatshirt in the 100 category runs really big. I got a size XL and it was more like a 3X. I had to try and take it in but the shoulders almost come down to my elbows.
Holy cow! That was one I was thinking of and was wondering which size I should get!

Yup. I got the sweatshirt, too and ordered a 2X (I'm 5'10" and 215lbs) and it was insane how large it was. I called the number on the invoice and the nice man said they are not taking returns but took my information because they have had SO many complaints about that sweatshirt, he said he's hoping they will take them back because of the sheer amount of complaints they have had.

I think I missed something--what deadline? For new consultants??

Gail it's a recruiter promo. Those who recruited during a certain time period & had their recruit qualify in their first 30 days could earn "points" towards getting logo wear. ;)

deanna_g said:
Yup. I got the sweatshirt, too and ordered a 2X (I'm 5'10" and 215lbs) and it was insane how large it was. I called the number on the invoice and the nice man said they are not taking returns but took my information because they have had SO many complaints about that sweatshirt, he said he's hoping they will take them back because of the sheer amount of complaints they have had.

Which sweatshirt did you get?

I was a purple sweatshirt with a 3/4 zipper down the front. I think I might call and let them know just so they have record of it. I am 5'7" and weigh about 185 I usually always have to have a L or XL but figured I would get the XL to wear over shirts. I hope you can figure out what size to get based on this I think if I knew I would have gotten a M it seems it is more like mens sizes.

hcjeep said:
I was a purple sweatshirt with a 3/4 zipper down the front. I think I might call and let them know just so they have record of it. I am 5'7" and weigh about 185 I usually always have to have a L or XL but figured I would get the XL to wear over shirts. I hope you can figure out what size to get based on this I think if I knew I would have gotten a M it seems it is more like mens sizes.

Online it looks like royal blue, is that the one you are talking about?

hcjeep said:

I agree. I got a small and was worried that it would be too small. It hangs on me.

wadesgirl said:
Which sweatshirt did you get?

The purple or royal blue one on level 1 that has the 1/4 zip in the front. It's SO big. Ridiculously big.

deanna_g said:
The purple or royal blue one on level 1 that has the 1/4 zip in the front. It's SO big. Ridiculously big.

I still cannot decide but that is one that is on my list.

I wanted the sweatshirt as well. I like my sweatshirts big too so I can wear t-shirts underneath. I would normally buy an XL at the store, but now after reading these posts I have no idea what size to really get. This is why I prefer to go the store and buy clothes and not buy them from a catalog or online. I know the flyer says that this sweatshirt is a unisex item and that sizing runs 1-1½ times larger than women’s sizing. So now I am totally confused on what size to get. For anyone who would normally buy an XL, what size are you getting??? Large or maybe a medium???

pampered2007 said:
I wanted the sweatshirt as well. I like my sweatshirts big too so I can wear t-shirts underneath. I would normally buy an XL at the store, but now after reading these posts I have no idea what size to really get. This is why I prefer to go the store and buy clothes and not buy them from a catalog or online. I know the flyer says that this sweatshirt is a unisex item and that sizing runs 1-1½ times larger than women’s sizing. So now I am totally confused on what size to get. For anyone who would normally buy an XL, what size are you getting??? Large or maybe a medium???

I ended up ordering mine in a small. I have not got it yet though so I couldn't tell you.

wadesgirl said:
I ended up ordering mine in a small. I have not got it yet though so I couldn't tell you.

Just wondering...did you receive your sweatshirt yet? Still debating on what size I should get. I better decide soon!

pampered2007 said:
Just wondering...did you receive your sweatshirt yet? Still debating on what size I should get. I better decide soon!

I got mine this weekend. They are a men's size as far as sizes. I usually wear a medium in shirts but ordered a small. It seems a little too big. Although for the polo I ordered I also ordered small which would seem the right size for a woman's and they must have picked a men's style in light purple! It still seemed a little too big.

wadesgirl said:
I got mine this weekend. They are a men's size as far as sizes. I usually wear a medium in shirts but ordered a small. It seems a little too big. Although for the polo I ordered I also ordered small which would seem the right size for a woman's and they must have picked a men's style in light purple! It still seemed a little too big.

I ended up ordering a small. My thought is that if it does't fit me then I'll give it to my daughters who like it too:) Have a great week!!!

I got a call yesterday from someone working for the company that PC used for this incentive and they are going to ship me a new sweatshirt in a SMALLER size since my sweatshirt was SO large. I called and complained the day I got it and they took my info but gave no promises. I'm glad they decided to change it for me! Wahoo!

What is the deadline for ordering logo wear shirts?

The deadline for ordering logo wear shirts is [insert deadline date]. Orders must be placed by [insert deadline time] to ensure timely delivery.

How can I place an order for logo wear shirts?

To place an order for logo wear shirts, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and select the "Order Logo Wear" option. Follow the prompts to select your shirt style, size, and quantity.

What types of shirts are available for logo wear?

We offer a variety of shirt styles for logo wear, including t-shirts, polo shirts, and button-up shirts. You can choose from different colors and sizes to find the perfect fit for you.

Can I customize the logo on my shirt?

Yes, you can customize the logo on your shirt by adding your name or title. Simply select the "Customize Logo" option when placing your order and follow the instructions to add your personalization.

Is there a minimum order quantity for logo wear shirts?

Yes, there is a minimum order quantity of 12 shirts for logo wear. This allows us to offer the best pricing and ensures that your order will be processed in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cenouctosturo
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • elizabethby