• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Recruiting Recipe Postcard

The cards are really nice, and would make a great gift. I'm glad we got to see them in the news, though.
akrebecca
Silver Member
I had a host's show delivered to my house since she would be out of town & I wanted to get the guests their items. Since it was one box (whole bunch of small stuff) I did not do inventory before I started bagging the product. On the host's receipt, in addition to her items, was the following: 5 HOL. RCRTNG RCPE PSTCARD/F10US-KH39. Huh??? What are those? And where are they? Tucked in a bag, all by themselves, were five recipe cards (3"x5"-folded). The front has a beautiful picture of the Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet with the recipe printed on the back. The second 'page' front has the text "Need money for a debt-free holiday? Join The Pampered Chef! Take Control make it happen NOW" etc..... The back page has a picture of a consultant holding $$$$.

Did I miss something somewhere? I checked on P3 to see if I could order them (#KH39) and nothing came up. Nothing in Consultant's News. Searched Consultant's Corner and nothing.

Anyone know anything? I would love to order some!

it was in the pc newswire:

Now through Dec. 31, all Show and online orders will include recipe cards with shipment. The cards feature the tasty Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet and a message about the benefits of joining The Pampered Chef®!

Two Success Tips:
1) Remind your hosts to include a card with each customer order. Their guests will enjoy the free recipe!

2) Follow-up with guests. Share with them how they can have a debt-free holiday.

AHA! I knew I missed something somewhere! Has anyone heard if we will be able to order them at some point?

I wish we could order them, I think they're fabulous. A great size, and with a recipe, something people will hang onto.

Bummer on not being able to order them. NooraK, I totally agree.

What is a Holiday Recruiting Recipe Postcard?

A Holiday Recruiting Recipe Postcard is a marketing tool used by businesses and organizations to attract potential employees during the holiday season. It is a postcard that includes information about the company, job openings, and a special holiday-themed recipe to catch the attention of potential candidates.

How can a Holiday Recruiting Recipe Postcard benefit my company?

A Holiday Recruiting Recipe Postcard can benefit your company by attracting potential candidates during a time when many people are looking for new job opportunities. It can also showcase your company culture and values through the holiday recipe, making it more appealing to potential employees.

What should be included in a Holiday Recruiting Recipe Postcard?

A Holiday Recruiting Recipe Postcard should include a catchy headline, information about the company, job openings, and a holiday-themed recipe. It should also have a call to action for potential candidates to apply for the job or learn more about the company.

How can I distribute my Holiday Recruiting Recipe Postcard?

You can distribute your Holiday Recruiting Recipe Postcard through various methods such as direct mail, targeted email campaigns, social media, or by handing them out at job fairs and networking events. You can also include them in holiday gift baskets or send them to current employees to share with their network.

Can I customize my Holiday Recruiting Recipe Postcard?

Yes, you can customize your Holiday Recruiting Recipe Postcard with your company logo, branding, and specific job openings. You can also choose a holiday recipe that aligns with your company's values and culture. Customization can help make your postcard stand out and attract the right candidates for your company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
bgupton
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kaseydee