• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Becoming a Senior Consultant: Understanding the Requirements

In summary, a Senior Consultant in Pampered Chef is a successful and knowledgeable representative who has met specific requirements and demonstrated leadership within the company. To become a Senior Consultant, one must have been a consultant for at least six months, have at least $15,000 in personal sales, and have at least one active team member. The benefits of becoming a Senior Consultant include a higher commission rate, access to exclusive products and promotions, and opportunities for leadership and training. To maintain Senior Consultant status, requirements must be met every six months and annual training and application must be completed. It is not possible to become a Senior Consultant without first becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef.
iteachncook
I have a recruit who signed up back in August:( and is just now turning in a $300 show. When do I actually become a Senior Consultant? When she turns in $150 in sales or when she qualifies with $1250 in sales?

Once she is active you become a Sr. Consultant which is with turning in $150 in sales. As long as she turns in at least that much each month, then you keep the title.

Her first 30 days ended Sept 27. Does that mean she's inactive right now?

If she is just turning it in October, she may have been inactive for September, but submitting a show makes her active again, if she submitted that $300 in September, I don't think she would have went inactive, she just missed out on any bonus PC bucks for the first 30 days.
If you go to consultant connection and look at the tab - performance tracker, it should show you there if they showed her inactive or not.

Hi there! Congratulations on having a recruit who is starting to make sales! It's always exciting to see your team members grow and succeed. To become a Senior Consultant, your recruit will need to have a rolling three-month sales total of at least $1250. This means that once she has reached this amount in sales within a three-month period, she will officially become a Senior Consultant. Keep encouraging and supporting her, and I'm sure she will reach this goal in no time. Best of luck to you both!

What is a Senior Consultant in Pampered Chef?

A Senior Consultant is a Pampered Chef representative who has achieved a certain level of success and leadership within the company. They have met specific requirements and are considered to be an experienced and knowledgeable consultant.

What are the requirements to become a Senior Consultant?

To become a Senior Consultant in Pampered Chef, you must have been a consultant for at least six months, have at least $15,000 in personal sales, and have at least one active team member. You must also attend a training session and complete a written application.

What are the benefits of becoming a Senior Consultant?

As a Senior Consultant, you will earn a higher commission rate on your sales, have access to exclusive products and promotions, and have the opportunity to attend leadership events and training. You will also have the potential to grow your team and increase your income.

How do I maintain my Senior Consultant status?

To maintain your Senior Consultant status, you must continue to meet the sales and team requirements every six months. You must also attend at least one training session and submit a written application every year.

Can I become a Senior Consultant if I am not currently a consultant with Pampered Chef?

No, you must first become a consultant with Pampered Chef and meet the requirements before you can apply to become a Senior Consultant. However, anyone can join Pampered Chef as a consultant and work towards achieving Senior Consultant status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • AmyDare