• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Interview With More Than 1?

In summary, the speaker has a new recruit who has never been to a PC party and they have set up a meeting at a DQ near her home. They also have another interested lady who may join the meeting. The speaker has done multiple meetings at once before, but usually at their own home. They suggest running it by both recruits to see if they are comfortable with a joint meeting. The speaker also advises keeping the meeting with the first recruit and her kids separate from the other recruit to avoid distractions. They suggest scheduling both meetings on the same day and at the same place, but in separate time slots.
Careyann
Gold Member
I got a home office recruit lead yesterday, she's never had a PC party, nor has she been to one. I am giving her a catalog, and some of the recruiting flyers today. We setup a time to meet at a DQ near her home (so her 6 kids will have something to do!) next Wednesday. I have another lady who was interested and she hasn't called me yet but I had talked about having a meeting with her too. Would it be okay to meet them both at the same time (if it worked out with the other lady), or should I keep it one on one with them? :confused:

I have done several at one time, but usually at my home. You may want to run it by them and see if they're ok with another joining.

Just let them know that there's someone else interested in learning more about the biz and you wanted to see if they were ok with meeting up together. You can start the interview by asking them what they know and think of PC and what they hope to get from the biz. You just have to be sure to answer both their questions and personalize it for each. Since they don't know each other, it may be harder to do.

I have met with more than one person at a time at Panera Bread, but if you are meeting with the first lady AND her 6 kids, I would not include another recruit. I have 4 kids so I would have no problem meeting with someone and their kids, but 6 kids with icecream can be very busy and crazy and messy. I think it will go great with the mom, but if you add another lead it may be very distracting for her. I notice that I have no problem multi tasking with my kids and other people if need be, but usually other people find that distracting if they are not used to being around little ones. I would suggest that you meet them on the same date at the same place and just schedule them in two separate time slots. I have done this before and it works great!

What is the purpose of a recruiting interview with more than 1 person?

The purpose of a recruiting interview with more than 1 person is to gather multiple perspectives on a candidate and make a more informed decision on their fit for the job.

Who typically participates in a recruiting interview with more than 1 person?

The participants in a recruiting interview with more than 1 person can vary, but typically it includes the hiring manager, HR representative, and one or more team members who will be working closely with the candidate.

What are the benefits of a recruiting interview with more than 1 person?

Some benefits of a recruiting interview with more than 1 person include getting a well-rounded view of the candidate, identifying different strengths and weaknesses, and reducing the risk of bias or personal preferences influencing the decision.

How should a candidate prepare for a recruiting interview with more than 1 person?

Candidates should research the company and the role, review their own qualifications and experiences, and be prepared to answer a variety of questions from different perspectives. It can also be helpful to practice with mock interviews or role-playing scenarios.

What types of questions can a candidate expect in a recruiting interview with more than 1 person?

Candidates can expect a mix of behavioral and situational questions, as well as technical questions related to the specific job. They may also be asked to give examples of their past experiences or to solve a problem or case study. Additionally, the interviewers may ask questions about the candidate's qualifications, skills, and personal motivations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kittychef