• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Did the Ticket Game for the First Time Last Night!

In summary, the three guests had a lot of fun and two are interested in learning more about the business.
mountainmama74
Gold Member
It was a show of only three guests (sales are at $200, so that's not bad at all!! Of course, the hostess is working on her outside orders now!) and I've always been a little afraid of it, but my personality meshed with these ladies really well and I thought, "What the heck!"

It was amazing. They asked questions for 10 minutes! They just didn't want to stop. And when it was all said and done, one girl is definitely VERY interested and asked that I call her tomorrow. Another was asking the questions for her room mate, and took info to him. She said he is very interested as well, but couldn't come to the show. I'm calling him tomorrow also!!

It really was a lot of fun, and EASY. I always was afraid I would stumble over the answers, but I didn't at all! I'll definitely be doing this from now on!! If you haven't tried it, I strongly encourage it!

Nice!! That's awesome! Congrats!

i started doing the ticket game after attending director's express. i was scared, but i really wanted to help out with my recruiting. i too have gotten a great response from it and encourage everyone to try it!

kristina16marie said:
i started doing the ticket game after attending director's express. i was scared, but i really wanted to help out with my recruiting. i too have gotten a great response from it and encourage everyone to try it!

Would you mind sharing what you do with the ticket game that works for you. I have read some threads about it and it seems everyone has a little bit of a different take on it. I am hoping to add it to my shows....generate a little excitement and interest around the business. I feel like lots of times guests are unapproachable...like they're just waiting for you to ask so they can say no...guess I'm a little frustrated...and stumped as to how to deal with this! Hoping the ticket game is the trick!!

Good for you!! And to do it, successfully, with so few guests is even better. At our team meeting this week, my D pointed out Marna's words from the Oct. CN and I integrated that before the ticket activity. That may have helped with the woman in retirement who is considering the biz. Who knows?

At the opening of my show I tell about how I got started and mention that there will be an opportunity for guests to ask me questions about my job and to be thinking of them while we do the demo. But I mention that if they have a question, they just can't wait to ask to go ahead and shout it out.
I make sure to have a timer (different than the one for whatever is cooking in the oven so it doesn't burn) and have people ask questions for 4 minutes. After the timer goes off the person with the most tickets wins a pick from my prize basket that has little things like citrus peelers or twixit clips wrapped in a clear bag & tied with curling ribbon.

Here is a link to the Q&A for the Ticket Activity on CC: https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/ticket_activity.pdf

I've been doing the ticket game a while now.. I normally give away 2 seasons best cook books.
I give 1 ticket for a PC question in general.
I give 2 tickets for a PC Business related question.

sometimes it's like pulling teeth to get them started other times it's almost a free for all on the flow of questions. If it's a slow start, I'll plant a few questions out there.

kristina16marie said:

Me, too. I'd never done it before but thought it sounded like a great way to interact with the guests and get more info out about the business. I did it for the first time this past Saturday and plan to do it at my show tomorrow. It seemed to be a hit last time and I'm hoping for the same results tomorrow.

I played this with a crowd I kind of knew wouldn't like it. So I had a strip of 30 double tickets and a SS bowl to put the duplicates in and said we'd play until we ran out of tickets. We played that they could ask me any question (product, hosting, business) for one ticket. It got REALLY fun and when they couldn't think of questions, the host's husband asked me about where I got my socks. THAT made it really fun :D I answered it just as if I were answering about a PC product. I sort of "sold" my socks. It was GREAT fun.
I think if we as the consultant have a sincerely positive attitude about it, it's much more fun for everyone.

I like this idea, I'm going to try it at my next show. It feels to me like I am pulling teeth sometimes as well. I try not to be too pushy, but I'm excited. I think this will help to get them as excited as me.

1. How does the Ticket Game work?

The Ticket Game is a fun and interactive way to earn rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party. It involves your guests purchasing raffle tickets and entering them into a drawing for various prizes. The more tickets they purchase, the better chance they have of winning a prize.

2. Can I customize the prizes for the Ticket Game?

Yes, as a host, you have the option to choose the prizes for the Ticket Game. You can select from a variety of Pampered Chef products or even offer a special discount or free product as a prize.

3. How do I promote the Ticket Game to my guests?

We recommend mentioning the Ticket Game in your party invitations and reminding guests about it during the party. You can also create excitement by displaying the prizes and explaining the rules of the game.

4. Do I need to purchase raffle tickets for the Ticket Game?

No, as a host, you do not need to purchase raffle tickets. Your guests will purchase the tickets and enter them into the drawing. However, you can offer to buy a few tickets as a special incentive for your guests to participate.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if I participate in the Ticket Game?

Yes, the Ticket Game does not affect your ability to earn host rewards. In fact, it can often help increase your rewards as guests may be more likely to make purchases in order to earn more tickets for the game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Darcy Sharpe
  • chefheidi2003