• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting: Questions to Ask Before Signing On

In summary, the purpose of the interview when recruiting someone is to connect with the lead and see what they want from the business, as well as to show them what the company can do for them. It is recommended to let the Director help with the interview and for the three of you to meet or do a three-way call. If the lead decides to sign, they should be your recruit.
Boomerjojo
What is the purpose of the interview when you are trying to recruit someone? I received an outside order today for one of my shows that I am closing tomorrow and she marked that she might be interested in the business. Do I just meet up with her and get her to sign or is there really questions that I have to ask her?

I knew that I wanted to start with PC so I didn't have any of this stuff or an interview with my recruiter.

Also, I noticed on some of the training material it says to ask the potential recruit if I could let my friend (Director) call her. Do I still get the recruit or would she go under my director?

Thanks in advance! :)

MOst of my recruits I have done over the phone. I have a lot of small children, so it has been easier for me and several of them have lived greater than 30 min away. You can mail her some info or meet with her. If she would lke more info, send her the DVD a catalog and some recruiting pamphlets. One girl I signed called me, said she wanted to sign up. Had a list of questions and she signed 20 minutes later. Everyone is different.

YOur director can help you if you do not know the answers to the questions, but it is your recruit. That is what they are there for. Good luck!!! :)

Take the online recruting interview course. It's good to connect with the lead and see what they want from the biz and for you to show them what PC can do for them, hence the interview. Definitely let your D help with the interview. The 3 of you can meet or do 3 way calling. That way you can hear and see the interview in action....sort of on the job training.

If the lead decides to sign, it should definitely be your recruit.

What is the purpose of asking questions before signing on with a company?

By asking questions before signing on with a company, you can gain a better understanding of the job and the company culture, as well as any potential red flags that may impact your decision to join the company.

What are some important questions to ask during the recruiting process?

Some important questions to ask during the recruiting process include asking about the job responsibilities, company values and culture, growth opportunities, performance expectations, and compensation and benefits package.

How can asking questions during the recruiting process benefit you?

Asking questions during the recruiting process can benefit you by helping you make an informed decision about the job and the company, and by showing the employer that you are genuinely interested and engaged in the opportunity.

What are some potential red flags to look out for when asking questions during the recruiting process?

Potential red flags to look out for when asking questions during the recruiting process include vague or evasive answers, negative reviews or low employee satisfaction, high turnover rate, and lack of clarity on job responsibilities or growth opportunities.

Is it appropriate to ask about salary and benefits during the recruiting process?

Yes, it is appropriate to ask about salary and benefits during the recruiting process. However, it is best to wait until the later stages of the process, such as during the offer stage, to discuss specific numbers and negotiate. It is also important to do your research beforehand so you have a realistic understanding of the market salary for the position.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Kelly8