• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential Recruit Has Never Been to a Pampered Chef Party Before

In summary, the person met someone at a fair booth who wanted to book a party. They set a date and came home to realize that the person had marked down that they were interested in the business. They talked tonight about lots of things, her show, the business, etc. They found out that she's never been to a show
babywings76
Gold Member
I met someone at a fair booth who wanted to book a party. We set a date. I came home and realized that she marked down that she was interested in the business. We talked tonight about lots of things, her show, the business, etc. I found out that she's in fact never been to a show. So she'd like to see what it's all about. She's really nice and is really wanting to do this. I invited her to come along to my next party so she could see what a show is like. I also told her I'd mail her the Cooking Shows in Action DVD and some other business info that she can watch in the meantime. We planned that I'll call her over the weekend to see what she thought of things and if she has any other questions.

Is there anything else I should do for her to help her understand PC and what it's all about?

Sounds like you are doing what you can! I wouldn't give her any more information, you might over whelm her.

wadesgirl said:
Sounds like you are doing what you can! I wouldn't give her any more information, you might over whelm her.

I agree. This is not rocket science.

Just to add a gal joined my team after having one party with PC. Before she had a party she had never heard of or been to a PC party. But knew before she had hers that she would be signing up. She's been a strong consultant every since!

I'd never been to a party before I signed up, and my knowledge of PC was VERY minimal. I'd say have her come to the party, then sit down with her and ask her what she thinks is involved, and answer any questions, and correct any misunderstandings.

Maybe have her host her party and that will give her the experience of being in a host's shoes, she can use the kit credit, get some extra products and when she signs up she will be that much further ahead. Then you can announce at her party that she is signing up and let her guests know that they could help her get started by hosting a party with her.

I just had a hostess sign up about a month after her party. She is off to a great start. I think it helps that you have at least been to a party or hosted your own party just so you have something to model yourself after. THis girl then came to one of my parties right before her first party to take notes etc and I let her help me check out the guests so she could see how to do that too.

Good luck! I hope she signs. :)

sassypip said:
Maybe have her host her party and that will give her the experience of being in a host's shoes, she can use the kit credit, get some extra products and when she signs up she will be that much further ahead. Then you can announce at her party that she is signing up and let her guests know that they could help her get started by hosting a party with her.

I just had a hostess sign up about a month after her party. She is off to a great start. I think it helps that you have at least been to a party or hosted your own party just so you have something to model yourself after. THis girl then came to one of my parties right before her first party to take notes etc and I let her help me check out the guests so she could see how to do that too.

Good luck! I hope she signs. :)

If she wants to sign, she'll actually get more out of it by doing her first show rather than just hosting the party.

I told her about the benefit of doing her own first show as her Grand Opening, so she can get the commission, the sales towards her qualifying and having that as one of the show dates she needs when she signs her contract. I agree, I think it's more beneficial to do that show as a grand opening.

When I signed with PC almost 5 years ago I had never been to a show before either! Watched a wonderful video called "how to host your first PC show". Family & friends at my first show were great and supportive as well as my Director.

Pat, is that available to purchase somewhere?

I just signed on without being at a PC show for several years. Just loved the products and knew there was no one in my town that sold it. What is most helpful to me is when my recruiter just patiently answers my questions and she did come to my house to help me get started with P3. I know it's not rocket science, but if you have never done this before some of it can be confusing. Good luck!

Amanda: I really don't know if it is available for purchase. Mine came with my new consultant kit almost 5 years ago. Maybe your Director would have an old one for you to watch. It was on a VHS tape!

I would recommend for her to go to one of your shows too. I encourage my new consultants to do that and I think it helped them.

1. What exactly is a Pampered Chef party?

A Pampered Chef party is an in-home cooking demonstration and product showcase hosted by a consultant from the Pampered Chef company. They feature high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as recipe ideas and tips for using the products.

2. What can I expect at a Pampered Chef party?

At a Pampered Chef party, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen tools and products in action, as well as learn new recipes and cooking techniques. There will also be opportunities to purchase products and potentially win prizes.

3. Do I have to buy anything at a Pampered Chef party?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef party. However, if you do decide to make a purchase, the consultant will be able to assist you with placing an order.

4. Can I bring a guest to a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to a Pampered Chef party. Just make sure to let the host or consultant know beforehand so they can plan accordingly.

5. Are there any benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are several benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party. As a host, you can earn free products, discounts, and special offers. You also get the chance to try out new recipes and kitchen tools before purchasing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • babywings76