• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have a Very Possiive Recruit Lead

In summary, you should try and call her and set up a meeting, and if that's not possible, provide her with information about PC and what it can offer her.
milkangel
what should i send her? i talked to ere tonight and shed is very interested and asked so meany questions about every thing and she had won a free cooking show from a booth yestrday and had filed a door rize slip and had 10 for the biz. i did call here yeaterday and she called me back tonight so very good rcruit lead. and she loves pc. so what do i need to do to get her to join?

Last edited:
I wouldn't neccessarily send her anything.

Personally I would call her and try and set up a time where you can meet with her and personally answer any questions that she has face to face. This way she can honestly get a feel for whether or not this would be a good fit for her and of course you would be there to reassure her of any fears that she may have.

If there is no time that they can meet or if they want to look things over first I have information that I usually bring with me to the meetings that I will send them and then I make sure that I follow up no more than 24 hours after I've given them the packet. And then during that follow up I definitely set up an appointment to meet so that again you can reassure them, answer any questions and most importantly get a decision from them.

In my packets I include the following:
A file that I found on here entitled "Why Choose The Pampered Chef (R)?
Current Recruiting promotion for the new consultant (if applicable)
Come Join Us Booklet
Take Charge Take Action flier
New Consultant Rewards flier printed off of CC (I just like this way this breaks down PC$)
Blank List of 100 flier printed off of CC (and then help them start filling out to get them excited)
Blank Independent Consultant Agreement (always order 3 of these free on my monthly supply order)
Your Life your Way DVD (if you have them)

i only gave her a catalog at the time i met her. she wont beable to look at it til wed becusef work. andi wanted to send her more befor then. so she has an idea about it and can watch the dvd.

Then I would make up a packet (like I listed above) and send it to her.

And then I would make sure that I followed up on Thursday or Friday to see what she thinks and to answer any questions.

Good luck!

I'd ask her... Are you ready to give it a try? yes, direct her where & how to sign up no, ask her what's holding her back or what questions she has for you.
I've lost potential recruits because I bombarded the with too much info. I've also lost potential recruits because I waited too long on following up. Remember, she put down a 10. That usually means they're ready.

I agree. It's better to do the interview in person or by phone. Schedule a time when you two can talk and answer her specific questions. Find out what she wants from the biz, then let her know how she can get it with PC.

Any chance you can call your director and do the interview together? You can do 3 way calling and listen as on the job training. Also ask your director if she'll assist in the training. You want to set her up to start off strong.

What is "Have a Very Positive Recruit Lead"?

"Have a Very Positive Recruit Lead" is a phrase commonly used in the recruitment industry to describe a potential candidate who displays a strong interest in the company and has the necessary qualifications and skills for the job.

Why is a positive recruit lead important?

A positive recruit lead is important because it indicates that the candidate is genuinely interested in the company and the job opportunity. This can lead to higher retention rates, better job performance, and a more positive work culture.

How can I create a positive recruit lead?

To create a positive recruit lead, make sure to provide clear and detailed job descriptions, have an efficient and transparent recruitment process, and maintain open and honest communication with the candidate throughout the hiring process. Additionally, showcasing the company's values and culture can also attract positive recruit leads.

What are some characteristics of a positive recruit lead?

Some characteristics of a positive recruit lead include a strong interest in the company and the job, relevant qualifications and skills, good communication skills, a positive attitude, and a good cultural fit with the company.

How can I identify a positive recruit lead?

You can identify a positive recruit lead by looking for signs of genuine interest and enthusiasm, such as asking thoughtful questions, actively participating in the recruitment process, and showing a strong understanding of the company and job requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • ted122781