• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Benefit Avail for Grand Opening?

In summary, the booking benefit for a grand opening is a special offer for new hosts who book a party during the first month of opening their business. This offer can usually be combined with other discounts, and can be redeemed for both in-person and online parties. There may be limitations on the number of times it can be used, but some consultants may offer additional incentives for booking multiple parties during the first month. It's best to check with your consultant for specific details and restrictions.
SonyaVerrillo
I have a host who just had her show last weekend. She's seriously thinking about joining:D, but wants/needs to wait until she has her baby in February. I'm wondering if I list her potential Grand Opening in Feb/March as a "booking"--will she be able to get 2 host specials (as both the past host & current host?) My director told me that regular hosts can do this, but I wanted to see if anyone had experience when the host was a brand-new consultant. (again to clarify, for the initial show--the host WAS NOT a consultant). Thanks for your advice!

No, once you become a consultant you forfeit any booking benefits. Yes, P3 will still let you enter it, but that doesn't mean it is right.

I still list the booking in the event she decides she's not ready to join, but willing to host...it'll be a nice surprise for her and may solidify that booking. ;)

1. What is the booking benefit for a grand opening?

The booking benefit for a grand opening is a special offer for new hosts who book a party during the first month of opening their business. This benefit typically includes additional free products or discounts on purchases for the host.

2. Can I use the booking benefit for a grand opening on top of other offers?

Yes, in most cases, you can combine the booking benefit for a grand opening with other offers or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your consultant for specific details and restrictions.

3. How do I redeem the booking benefit for a grand opening?

To redeem the booking benefit for a grand opening, simply mention the offer to your consultant when booking your party. They will then apply the benefit to your party and ensure you receive the special offer.

4. Is the booking benefit for a grand opening available for online parties?

Yes, the booking benefit for a grand opening is available for both in-person and online parties. However, the specific details and offers may vary depending on your consultant and location.

5. Is there a limit to the number of times I can use the booking benefit for a grand opening?

The booking benefit for a grand opening is typically a one-time offer for new hosts. However, some consultants may offer additional incentives for booking multiple parties during the first month of opening their business. It's always best to check with your consultant for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cooknjess
  • ChefNic
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • esavvymom