• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Lead Questions: What Happens if I Don't Meet Party Requirements?

In summary, the consultant gets 20% off their purchases at the start, and then earns commission on their sales. If they miss a month, they lose their career sales, but are still allowed to participate in other aspects of the company.
Laura4
I'm burned out here with all her questions. I feel like I'm going in circles with her. LOL! Here's her questions...:p

How much of a discount do i get on the stuff? and how much is a pack of books? also .. do i earn any thing by being a consultant. and what would the company do if for some reason i didnt have the 4 partys in time.. like say i only had 1 and then i couldnt get another 1 for a while? just wanting to know cuz i dont want to sign up and then have to have these parties and if something happens and i dont then what?

Hang in there! She is just trying to make an informed decision. I prefer them to ask lots of questions! Shows serious interest!Your policy guide will help in answering most questions. I think the discount is 20% if active (but check that!). Of course you earn - if you are working! Go over commission structure with her. There is no time limit on how close together you do the shows, but you get lots more free stuff if you do them in your first 30 days! use the Getting Started materials to help her get 4 shows on her schedule asap. As long as she is not "inactive" for 6 consecutive months, she won't have to sign a new contract.Did you give her the "Join Us" Booklet? It answers a lot of questions!
I hope that is the info you are looking for!! Good luck!!

You get a 20% discount. But at any time, you can be the host of your own cooking or catalog show and get the host rewards-you just don't get the booking benefit or earn commission on anything you order for yourself. In your 4th month and also every April, you get the opportunity to buy products at 40% off. It's called a Kit Enhancement.Nothing bad happens if you don't get the 4 shows submitted in the 30 days, you just miss out on all the great rewards Pampered Chef gives out. They are so generous with the rewards, it's an exciting time to try to get as many shows as you can! :D The bare minimum to be considered an active consultant is to submit $150 in commissionable sales each month. If you miss one month, you are considered inactive, but nothing bad happens. If you go an additional month w/o sales (2 months in a row now), then you lose your career sales. Losing your career sales means that if you had achieved the $15,000 mark and earned your 2% pay raise, you'd then lose that.Hope that helps a little bit! :)

Laura4 said:
I'm burned out here with all her questions. I feel like I'm going in circles with her. LOL! Here's her questions...:p

How much of a discount do i get on the stuff?20% when you first start, but PC also gives us many opportunities to purchase new products for 50% off and to earn them for free. and how much is a pack of books? $20 for 25 or $49 for 100. Plus, the first 25 each season are free. also .. do i earn any thing by being a consultant. Of course you earn commission on your sales. Between 20-26% when first starting out, with plenty of opportunity to earn more.and what would the company do if for some reason i didnt have the 4 partys in time.. like say i only had 1 and then i couldnt get another 1 for a while? just wanting to know cuz i dont want to sign up and then have to have these parties and if something happens and i dont then what? When signing up, you are agreeing to do $1250 in sales. It is to your advantage and benefit to do 4 shows in your first 30 days, but if that doesn't happen, it's still okay. You do the shows as they fit into your schedule. However, as I said - there are many benefits to you in doing the 4 shows in 30 days...we could talk more about this over the phone or in person.

My answers are in red.

Becky's answers are better! ;)

If you are still new, I would get with your director, they should be there to help you support recruit leads and new recruits!

wadesgirl said:
If you are still new, I would get with your director, they should be there to help you support recruit leads and new recruits!

Exactly and most definitely. Looks like the questions were already answered. I'd ask your director to allow you to listen in too so that you can get "on the job" training for future leads.

1. What is the purpose of asking recruit lead questions?

The purpose of asking recruit lead questions is to gain a better understanding of a potential candidate's skills, experience, and qualifications for a specific job or role. These questions help recruiters identify the best candidates for a position and make informed hiring decisions.

2. What are some examples of recruit lead questions?

Some examples of recruit lead questions include asking about a candidate's previous work experience, their strengths and weaknesses, their motivation for applying for the job, and their availability. These questions can also be tailored to the specific job requirements and company culture.

3. How should recruit lead questions be asked?

Recruit lead questions should be asked in a professional and respectful manner. It is important to avoid any discriminatory or biased language and to give the candidate enough time to answer each question. The questions should also be open-ended to encourage the candidate to provide detailed and honest responses.

4. Can recruit lead questions be used for all types of job positions?

Yes, recruit lead questions can be used for all types of job positions. These questions can be adapted to fit the specific requirements and responsibilities of different roles, from entry-level positions to executive positions. It is important to ask questions that are relevant and necessary for evaluating a candidate's suitability for the job.

5. Are there any legal considerations when asking recruit lead questions?

Yes, there are legal considerations when asking recruit lead questions. As an interviewer, it is important to be aware of federal and state laws regarding employment discrimination and to avoid asking questions that may be considered discriminatory. It is also important to obtain consent from the candidate before asking any personal or sensitive questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • wadesgirl