• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Should I Contact for Recruit Lead and Hospitality Help?

In summary, the new consultant is looking for a lead on hospitality, but has two leads that have been suspended due to a conflict with the consultant's work schedule. The current director of hospitality is one of the possible leads, but the consultant is hesitant to discuss their issues with the director in public. The consultant has two leads, one with the current director and one with a new hospitality director. The consultant is undecided which director to contact about the leads.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
For reasons I'd rather not discuss at length in public, I'm shopping for hospitality. I do have a lead on hospitality but they've suspended meetings for a couple of months.

Now I've been to a fair and have TWO possible recruit leads. Despite everything I've been through with my current director, I'm sure she'd be happy to help me train them if they sign. But her meetings are so far away from me and conflict with my work schedule, so I'm not sure I'd be able to attend meetings with them. I'd have to hope and pray that the training meeting would be on a day I can attend. Current director seems to do everything on a Monday night which is the WORST for me!

I wouldn't necessarily discuss my issues w/said director with them, but I would point out that she's been in business a long time and has some good ideas, but my schedule keeps me from attending her meetings. So they'd have a choice on which meeting to attend. I'm sure New Hospitality Director would also welcome them at her meetings if they choose to go with me.

My question? Which director to contact about these leads, current director or Hospitality Director, or both?

They're still a lead. Not until that agreement is submitted are they a new consultant. I would wait until the agreement is in before dealing with this issue. Then you can discuss training options with your new consultants. Part of the training is monthly meetings and then describe it as you did, about not being able to attend their actual director's meeting. Maybe by then you will have confirmed things with your hospitality director. As someone whose director has A LOT of hospitality at her meetings and has had to cut off requests, please talk with your hospitality director before offering her meetings to your new people.

Congrats on the soon to be new recruits!

Great advice Becca. I'd also still offer your director mtgs as an option. Your leads soon to be recruits may connect with the group and not mind the drive or date.

As much as we all wish to attend the same meetings with our team sometimes it just isn't possible. I have 3 gals on my team that live 10 min. from my Dir. and are a good 45 min.+ from my home. While I miss having them at my meetings, I'd rather them attend somewhere than not at all. I also know they are in great hands with my Dir.

I agree, work out training details after they've signed.

Another point to make is said Hospitality director going to offer new consultant training to your team? If she's suspended training for a couple of months, she may not be able to offer training for a while and your leads would need to wait. (not ideal)

Also, even if they do not go to your director's mtg for training....they should still be able to call you or your director for coaching calls and questions. Calling 2 directors for info and training may prove problematic.

I know one hospitality director who would tell the recruits to call their director for answers...that they were welcomed to the mtgs and could participate, but that all other support and info needed to come from her cluster.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Another point to make is said Hospitality director going to offer new consultant training to your team? If she's suspended training for a couple of months, she may not be able to offer training for a while and your leads would need to wait. (not ideal)

Also, even if they do not go to your director's mtg for training....they should still be able to call you or your director for coaching calls and questions. Calling 2 directors for info and training may prove problematic.

I know one hospitality director who would tell the recruits to call their director for answers...that they were welcomed to the mtgs and could participate, but that all other support and info needed to come from her cluster.

If a hospitality consultant calls me for any reason I will answer her questions and help her, however she realy does need to be getting her support from her director and upline. I have asked HC's if they have talked to their upline about whatever it is they are questioning and often they didn't think to - in that case I urge them to get their upline's opinion on the matter too. I also have had HC's that never called me but attended the meeting faithfully.

It's whatever works for the consultant but all concerned should keep in mind that the consultant is attached to her upline and should have an active relationship with them. The HD is opening her meetings as a courtesy.

Thanks all. I plan to call them both on Wednesday since I'm on afternoon/evening shift the rest of the week. In the past, my upline has said if we have a recruit lead to call her and we'd arrange a three-way call with the potential lead. I, personally, would prefer to work things out on my own with them until they sign. Previous Director preferred to hold her cook and book sessions with both the new recruit and the recruiter in attendance and the Saturday a.m. time frame was great for everyone. Wouldn't be surprised if Current Director schedules it on a weeknight.

Intrepid, After you sign your 2 consultants, why don't you just talk to your Director about a day that works well for all of you. I find that being open about what you need is the best way to operate your business. Your Director may not know that you prefer a Sat morning training. So ask.

I would say more, but instead will point to Post #1 where I prefer not to be public about it.

Let's just say there are a lot of things she doesn't understand and leave it at that. Like the time she talked me out of calling a recruit lead who used a wheelchair b/c she didn't get how she'd get into people's homes. REALLY?

What is "Recruit Lead and Hospitality"?

"Recruit Lead and Hospitality" is a recruitment and hospitality management company that helps businesses find the most qualified candidates for their open positions, as well as providing training and support for hospitality staff.

What services does "Recruit Lead and Hospitality" offer?

"Recruit Lead and Hospitality" offers recruitment services, hospitality management training, and consulting services for businesses in the hospitality industry.

How does "Recruit Lead and Hospitality" find qualified candidates for businesses?

"Recruit Lead and Hospitality" utilizes a variety of methods to find qualified candidates, including job postings, social media, networking events, and partnerships with educational institutions.

What types of businesses does "Recruit Lead and Hospitality" work with?

"Recruit Lead and Hospitality" works with a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, including hotels, restaurants, event planning companies, and more.

Does "Recruit Lead and Hospitality" provide ongoing support for hospitality staff?

Yes, "Recruit Lead and Hospitality" offers ongoing support for hospitality staff through training programs and consulting services to ensure they have the skills and knowledge to provide excellent service to customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • jayswife07
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • flemings99