• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Support My Pampered Chef Recruits for Success?

In summary, Tia is a team leader with two lines of active recruits. She is almost a director, but needs four lines of active recruits. To be paid as a team leader, she believes you have to have sales of $2500. She also mentioned that personal sales need to be $750. As a TL or Director, you are eligible for HO leads when you have $1250 in personal sales in 3 of the last 4
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I'm signing my first 2 recruits this week & the one is signing a girl this week too! I've got 3 more prospective also! Wahoo! We are getting our camcorder.

Now, a few questions, what do you seasoned directors/team leaders do for your recruits to help them achieve success?

Also, what does my title chance to. I'm still confused about the upline,downline,etc.

Tia! I love my job!

You're a team leader with 2 lines (2 active recruits). You're almost a director (you have 1 senior consultant, you just need 1 more). To be paid as team leader I believe you have to have sales of $2500 as a team & 750 of personal sales.

Amy, there are online courses and downloads available on CC to help you help your recruits succeed.BTW, love your signature.

Congrats! Yes, you'll be a TL when they both submit a show in the same month and you meet the sales requirements. There's a download on CC, "Guide to Supporting New Consultants" which is really helpful.

I'd recommend you have them create that list of 100 and focus on getting as many shows on their calendars. It's really impt you find out their "why" and get to know what's motivating/exciting them about their biz. Then work out a goal sheet to get the most of what they want.

Show them what PCD and rewards they can earn with X amount of shows. If they want product, if they want a healthy paycheck, it all translates to product. Their 1st 30 days is key to doubling what they receive:pCD for product and a big paycheck.

Good luck and Kudos!

skaugchef said:
You're a team leader with 2 lines (2 active recruits). You're almost a director (you have 1 senior consultant, you just need 1 more). To be paid as team leader I believe you have to have sales of $2500 as a team & 750 of personal sales.

Well, closer to director, but not almost.;) A director needs 4 lines, with 2 of those being SC lines. AND all lines need to be active. (that would be 6 people submitting.) As a director, personal sales need to be $750, and team sales need to be $4000.

As a TL or Director, you are eligible for HO leads when you have $1250 in personal sales in 3 of the last 4 months, and have 1 recruit during that same time period.

Congratulations on your new recruits! The training on CC is excellent - for you as their leader and for them as new consultants!

Thanks all. CC, here I come!

What is "Tooting My Horn & My Recruits!"?

"Tooting My Horn & My Recruits!" is a program designed to showcase and celebrate the accomplishments of individuals who have achieved success in their personal and professional lives, as well as those who have recruited others to join their team.

Who can participate in "Tooting My Horn & My Recruits!"?

Anyone who has achieved success in their personal or professional life, and/or has recruited others to join their team, can participate in "Tooting My Horn & My Recruits!". This includes individuals from all backgrounds and industries.

How can I submit my achievements and recruits for "Tooting My Horn & My Recruits!"?

To submit your accomplishments and recruits, you can fill out the submission form on our website or send an email to our team. Make sure to include all relevant details and supporting evidence.

What are the benefits of participating in "Tooting My Horn & My Recruits!"?

Participating in "Tooting My Horn & My Recruits!" allows you to share your successes with a wider audience, potentially gaining recognition and new opportunities. It also helps to inspire and motivate others to achieve their own goals.

Is there a cost to participate in "Tooting My Horn & My Recruits!"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "Tooting My Horn & My Recruits!". This program is completely free and open to everyone who meets the criteria for submission.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies