• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I May Have My Very First Recruit!

In summary, the conversation is about a hostess who had a disappointing party and the person speaking is hoping that she will still sign up as a consultant. They discuss ways to encourage her and mention that a $400 party is not a failure. The conversation ends with congratulations and well wishes.
Laura4
I don't want to jinx myself, but my hostess from last week contacted me:chef:

The show was a complete and utter FAIL, and I hope she isn't doing it just to kitnap, so I hope she signs seriously!!!!!!!! FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!

Whoo Hoo! Congrats Laura!

If you think she is a potential kitnapper, ask her to book 4 shows with dates before submitting her contract.

Well when you do the thing online, it asks for the dates anyway, at least it did when I submitted my application...I think she's good to go that way. She seems pretty reputable, but I just hope she doesn't feel like she didn't get a whole lot out of her party saleswise (I think so far it might have only been $400) and just want a little bit more and then quit. I hope she'll sign up, see how great we are, etc., etc., :p

If she's all about products, then continue to encourage her and show her how she can earn products with the promotion and PCD earned in her 1st 90 days. If she works it, she can get the catalog free! Then she'll see her paycheck!

$400 is a good show. =) Hopefully bookings came from it to get her started strong.

Wishing you lots of luck! Congrats! It's exciting, huh?

Laura4 said:
Well when you do the thing online, it asks for the dates anyway, at least it did when I submitted my application...I think she's good to go that way. She seems pretty reputable, but I just hope she doesn't feel like she didn't get a whole lot out of her party saleswise (I think so far it might have only been $400) and just want a little bit more and then quit. I hope she'll sign up, see how great we are, etc., etc., :p

$400 is not a failed party!

If I can MAKE it to $400 it won't be. LOL! I think it was around $330-350 something. I'm being generous. LOL!

Laura4 said:
If I can MAKE it to $400 it won't be. LOL! I think it was around $330-350 something. I'm being generous. LOL!

Even $300 isn't a failed party. Not a dream party but still...

What is "I May Have My Very First Recruit!"?

"I May Have My Very First Recruit!" is a phrase commonly used by individuals who are in the process of trying to recruit someone for a job, organization, or cause. It often expresses excitement, anticipation, and a sense of accomplishment.

How is "I May Have My Very First Recruit!" typically used?

It is usually used as a statement or exclamation to share with others that the speaker has successfully convinced someone to join their team or cause.

Why is "I May Have My Very First Recruit!" significant?

The phrase can be significant because it represents a milestone in the recruitment process and can bring a sense of validation and pride to the person who said it.

Can "I May Have My Very First Recruit!" be used in other contexts?

Yes, the phrase can be used in a variety of contexts, such as in sales, marketing, or even in personal relationships. It can also be used in a joking or sarcastic manner to express frustration or disappointment in the recruitment process.

Is "I May Have My Very First Recruit!" a guarantee of success?

No, the phrase does not guarantee that the recruit will ultimately join or support the cause. It simply acknowledges that the person has expressed interest and may potentially join in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • jessinthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • lesliebakes