• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did I Miss This Incentive?

In summary, The Pampered Chef team is offering a $25 bonus to new Consultants who recruit a new Consultant between September 15-30th. This incentive is only available to those who joined between July 1-Sept. 15th. If you recruited before this time period, you don't get the bonus.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I’m so glad to have you on
The Pampered Chef ® team.
Invite a friend to join by September 30...and have even more fun!
Everything is more fun with friends!
Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales
P.S. Drop me a line at [email protected],
I’d love to hear your story!
*Earn your PC dollars when your new
Consultant submits a New Consultant
Agreement between Sept. 15-30.
I hope you’re having lots of fun with your new business. Speaking of fun …
Wouldn’t it be fun if you had a friend starting in this business right along with you!
So ask a friend to join, we’ll give you 25 Pampered Chef® dollars.* These PC
dollars will be yours to spend the very next day. Don’t wait, this offer is only
good between Sept. 15–30.
So, take a minute to think of anyone you know who…
… loves Pampered Chef® products.
…could use some more money right now.
…is just so much fun to be around!
© 2010 The Pampered Chef used under license.
P0802-092010

Is this for anyone? When did they announce it?

wadesgirl said:
Is this for anyone? When did they announce it?

This is for people who joined Sept 1-15. And now they are also eligible forthe Sept-Oct incentive too! WOO HOO!

BethCooks4U said:
This is for people who joined Sept 1-15. And now they are also eligible forthe Sept-Oct incentive too! WOO HOO!

So did they just email it to people who joined then?

wadesgirl said:
So did they just email it to people who joined then?

And to their directors - and I would guess, their recruiters.

Dear Director,

Everything is more fun with a friend! So we’re rewarding new Consultants for bringing their friends into the business.

This week, we sent a letter to new Consultants who joined July 1-Sept. 15, to let them know they’ll receive 25 Pampered Chef dollars each time they recruit a new Consultant Sept. 15-30.* That’s in addition to the PC dollars earned through the New Consultant Rewards Program.

Please share this with your downline! This is a limited time, exclusive offer for new Consultants who joined July 1-Sept. 15
AND
only applies when they recruit Sept. 15-30!

*PC dollars are earned when your new Consultant submits a New Consultant Agreement between Sept. 15-30.

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
And to their directors - and I would guess, their recruiters.

Nope, they did not send to their recruiters, I signed two people during the time period and just happened to run across it today.

They sent an email to directors and asked to spread the word. The email also stated that they sent an email to anyone who earned the $25, even the retros.

I spoke with my National Exec and HO. The flyer is a misprint it is only available to people who signed between July 1st and Sept 15. I received an email stating this because I have a new consultant who sign during this time. Again, This incentive is not available to everyone only those who joined between July 1st and Sept 15.

Last edited:
cookingwithlove said:
I spoke with my National Exec and HO. The flyer is a misprint it is only available to people who signed between July 1st and Sept 15. I received an email stating this because I have a new consultant who sign during this time. Again, This incentive is not available to everyone only those who joined between July 15th and Sept 15.

What flyer? We're talking about an incentive offered to people who signed Sept 1-15. I think you must be referring to something else. :confused:

Reading the email more carefully:

The $25 PC dollars is for anyone who signed between July 1 and September 15 AND recruits September 15-30. For some reason I had read it as available only to those who signed Sept 1-15.

If they recruited before this they don't get the PC$$ for those - just new recruits who sign Sept 15-30. Anyone who signed before July 1 is not eligible for this extra bonus.

wadesgirl said:
Nope, they did not send to their recruiters, I signed two people during the time period and just happened to run across it today.

Same here. I recruited one July2 and another on Sept 9th and ran across this on CC today. Hmm! I am wondering if my recruits even saw it.

I think it's only for those who just signed. Meaning if you signed from July 1 to Sept 15th, then you qualify for the $25 PCD for recruiting between Sept 15-30th. The ones who earned the PCD and their Director received the email notices.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I think it's only for those who just signed. Meaning if you signed from July 1 to Sept 15th, then you qualify for the $25 PCD for recruiting between Sept 15-30th. The ones who earned the PCD and their Director received the email notices.
Correction:
The ones who joined during that time (they are the only ones eligible to earn the PCD - this promotion) and their directors received the email notices.

Thanks Beth for clarifying. That's what I was trying to say; think I need to work on being more thorough on my responses! lol What you bolded was meant to say: The ones who were eligible and earned the PCD, along with the Directors are the ones who receive the email notice. :)

HO said it's for anyone that recruits between now & Sept 30. Am I crazy or them because there's no fine print saying we aren't eligible.

Nvm... I see the small print on CC. Darn!!

1. How does the "How Did I Miss This Incentive?" program work?

The "How Did I Miss This Incentive?" program is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to earn extra rewards and bonuses by reaching certain sales goals. Each month, a new incentive is announced and consultants have the opportunity to earn rewards by meeting the sales requirements.

2. What are the benefits of participating in the "How Did I Miss This Incentive?" program?

Participating in the "How Did I Miss This Incentive?" program allows consultants to earn extra rewards and bonuses on top of their regular commission. It also provides motivation and a sense of accomplishment for reaching sales goals and growing their business.

3. How do I know if I am eligible for the current "How Did I Miss This Incentive?" program?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the "How Did I Miss This Incentive?" program as long as they are actively selling and meeting their monthly sales requirements. If you are unsure of your eligibility, you can check with your upline or contact Pampered Chef's customer service for more information.

4. Can I still qualify for the "How Did I Miss This Incentive?" if I missed the previous month's sales goal?

Yes, each month's "How Did I Miss This Incentive?" program is independent of the previous month's. As long as you meet the sales requirements for the current month, you can still qualify for the rewards and bonuses.

5. How do I track my progress for the "How Did I Miss This Incentive?" program?

You can track your progress for the "How Did I Miss This Incentive?" program on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. It will show your sales numbers and how close you are to reaching the monthly goal. You can also check with your upline for updates on your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • AJPratt