• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for an Answer: Did Anyone Get Theirs?

In summary, the people who earned the HO's haven't received them yet, and the company is not answering customer questions.
Kelly8
Did anyone get theirs? I still haven't gotten mine-been a month now, as neither did my sister director. I called PC and they are acting like they have no idea what I'm even talking about. Supposed to get a call on Monday.

I think they waited to order them until they knew how many people earned them. Hopefully they'll arrive soon.

I wish then that they would've mentioned that. I was hoping to have it for my cluster meeting, which was a full month after I recruited someone back in August. And then for the lady I talked to basically not have any idea what I was talking about is quite frustrating.

Well, that's just my guess. I am surprised we haven't heard any updates about it.

Me, too! That's why I called. And I've spoken with another director who hasn't gotten hers. Obviously there is something going on with the shipped. But, it would be nice to just send out a quick e-mail or put it in the newswire.

Didn't earn one :( Would love for my team to see them.

Well HO was supposed to call me yesterday and let me know what was going on with these. And they didn't. I'm getting quite frustrated. While I really do appreciate any incentive they give us, I don't appreciate having to make a few follow-up calls and then not even get a response when I'm told I will.

I sent an email to solution center asking about this and have not gotten a response yet and I think I did that on Sunday.

I called yesterday (they were supposed to call me on Saturday because the HO

lady that I talked to on Friday had no idea what I was talking about). Didn't get the call, so I called yesterday and that lady said they were shipped out on the 17th. I asked why they weren't shipped as earned considering they were supposed to be (was told that by another HO lady when I called in early September). She said that they were shipped from a vendor, not from then. That really doesn't matter to me. If you say they are to be shipped as earned, ship them. I don't want to kick a gift horse in the mouth, but if they are going to offer incentives, then please either send them when they say or update us. We'd appreciate either (either beats calling them 3-4 times as I did).

I hear ya!

What is "Waiting for an Answer: Did Anyone Get Theirs?"

"Waiting for an Answer: Did Anyone Get Theirs?" is a popular cookbook by Pampered Chef that features a collection of delicious recipes for everyday meals and special occasions. It also includes tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products in your cooking.

How many recipes are included in "Waiting for an Answer: Did Anyone Get Theirs?"

There are over 100 recipes featured in "Waiting for an Answer: Did Anyone Get Theirs?" These include appetizers, main dishes, sides, desserts, and more.

Are the recipes in "Waiting for an Answer: Did Anyone Get Theirs?" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Waiting for an Answer: Did Anyone Get Theirs?" are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for cooks of all levels. Each recipe includes detailed instructions and helpful tips.

Do I need to own Pampered Chef products to use these recipes?

No, you do not need to own Pampered Chef products to use the recipes in "Waiting for an Answer: Did Anyone Get Theirs?" However, the cookbook does feature tips and techniques for using Pampered Chef products in your cooking.

Can I purchase "Waiting for an Answer: Did Anyone Get Theirs?" online?

Yes, "Waiting for an Answer: Did Anyone Get Theirs?" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail locations and through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Crys Hall
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
peichef
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • scottcooks
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies