• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Now Retro-Active to Sept. 1!

In summary, the promo is now going to include those who signed Sept 1 on. The flyer has been updated with the information. There is a $25 BB card that is retro-active and the $1250 goal is still attainable.
flemings99
Gold Member
YEA. HO just sent me a msg. that the promo is now going to include those who signed Sept. 1 on.

I had a gal sign up before the promo and I'm SOOOOO excited she'll get to earn her choice of the incentive products!

WAHOOOOOOO!!!!! :sing:

Awesome news!!!!

Wahoo! That's why I love being a consultant!

REALLY!?! Is the info on CC? (fingers crossed)

Sandi

WHOO WHOO!! Had one sign up days before the promo....got home from her kick off show and saw the email! This has been a great night!!! She got 4 bookings, 2 Recruit Leads AND now is able to earn the awesome pkg!!! Gotta love this biz!!

Do you know if we are eligible for the 25 PC$ for recruits signed between sept 15-30?

No notice on that yet....but who knows? That would be the serious cherry on top bonus! :D

sandilou said:
REALLY!?! Is the info on CC? (fingers crossed)

Sandi

Yes. The flyer is updated. I checked and sent it to my Sept 2 recruit.

Wow! That is the first time I ever remember them going back later and making a special retroactive.

I've had more than one consultant on my team miss a special because they signed a day or two too early.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
No notice on that yet....but who knows? That would be the serious cherry on top bonus! :D

Check out cc. It was under this month's recruiting specials.

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow! That is the first time I ever remember them going back later and making a special retroactive.

I've had more than one consultant on my team miss a special because they signed a day or two too early.

I know. I was thinking just that. I find that people sign when they're ready. If there's a bonus that's just icing on the cake. I am happy for my consultant but she knew she was missing out on the August promotion by waiting that couple of days and that there might not be a bonus for Sept.

I have another consultant who went past her 6 months without sales (lots of personal stuff) and says she's signing in October! Now to get these people qualified in 30 days!

Yay! Exactly Beth! I have that Amazing Song stuck in my head now! LOL

Yes, the $25 BB card is also retro-active :)

Love , love, love this company!! I was one who signed a consultant at 10pm on 9/13/10. She is thrilled and ready to really get her business going!
Thank you Pampered Chef:love:

ChefBeckyD said:

I was a little shocked that they did it. Never had it happen before, usually they are really strict on the dates and such.

I had a meeting this morning that my NED attended. She said thanks to her help the made it retroactive. :)

flemings99 said:
Yes, the $25 BB card is also retro-active :)

The BB card is for $50 and it is retro-active too.

The $25 PC dollars is only for those who signed Sept 1-15 and recruit Sept. 15-30.

Last edited:
skaugchef said:
I had a meeting this morning that my NED attended. She said thanks to her help the made it retroactive. :)

Barb Duke?!

I was so happy about this as well! MY consultant signed Sept 9th and she had the carving board on her wish list. SHe is so excited and motivated to get to the $1250! This special has also led to another past hostess signing with me after she has surgery in Oct. We have been talking for awhile and she has wanted the roasting pan with rack forever! That was the cherry on top for her!! I love Pampered Chef!

1. What is "Incentive Now Retro-Active to Sept. 1!"?

"Incentive Now Retro-Active to Sept. 1!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that rewards consultants with retro-active incentives for their sales and recruiting efforts dating back to September 1st, 2020.

2. Who is eligible for this incentive?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for this incentive, as long as they have met the minimum sales and recruiting requirements for their specific level.

3. What are the minimum requirements to qualify for this incentive?

The minimum requirements for this incentive vary depending on your consultant level. For example, a Senior Consultant must have at least $3,000 in retail sales and 1 qualified recruit, while a Director must have $18,000 in retail sales and 3 qualified recruits.

4. How do I claim my retro-active incentives?

To claim your retro-active incentives, you must submit a form provided by Pampered Chef and include all sales and recruit information for the months of September, October, and November. This form must be submitted by December 15th, 2020.

5. When will I receive my retro-active incentives?

If you meet the requirements and submit the necessary form by December 15th, you can expect to receive your retro-active incentives in your January commission check. If there are any discrepancies or issues with your submission, it may delay the processing of your incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Sheila