• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know About the Amazing Benefits of Being a Pampered Chef Consultant?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or contact a current consultant for more information. Being a consultant allows you to earn extra income, set your own schedule, receive discounts on products, and have access to training and support. Previous sales experience is not necessary, as Pampered Chef provides resources for success. What sets Pampered Chef apart is their high-quality, innovative products, satisfaction guarantee, incentive program, and focus on giving back to the community.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I just wanted to share...I haven't been on much, I've just been barely maintaining my PC business as I was adjusting to being a bio mom of one and foster mom of three. But just the other day I was talking to a friend who is in the process of signing on with another DS company. She shared her excitement about all the benefits that this company offers, free training, a 1-800 number for the customers, a program to place the orders, amazing support, training materials, etc. etc. all for $400 the first year and then only $350 each subsequent year! New consultants don't get any product with that $400 start up fee, just all the other "great" stuff, though they are allowed to purchase product packages at a discounted price (the recommended one costs $700)......I about swallowed my tongueWe have a great company and an amazing opportunity and I need to share that more.

Yes, we do. I often have people ask me how much we're required to purchase for ourselves each year and/or the annual membership fee. They're shocked to find out the answer to both questions is nothing. PC rocks!

I agree! And I talked to a guy last week who was selling "Salad Something" that had $5000 pan sets! Yes, you read that correctly. I asked him how many he sold... he said 1... to his Aunt.

Salad Master!!!!!

DH's mom swears by them.... thinks they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. They make this annoying little clicking thing when the water is boiling.....

Tristen, I know exactly what company you are talking about. I was recently reading their info, just b/c I am always curious about other companies, and was floored when I was reading their brochure!!!!

I am so sorry that you are not feeling as supported as you should be. As a consultant, it is important to have the right tools and resources to be successful, and it sounds like your friend's company offers a lot of those. However, I want to remind you that as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to free training, a 1-800 number for customers, and a program to place orders as well. Our support and training materials are also top-notch and available to you at no additional cost. Plus, with our starter kit, you receive over $700 worth of products to help jumpstart your business. I would love to chat with you more about how we can help you achieve success with Pampered Chef. Don't hesitate to reach out to me for any support or questions you may have. We are here for you every step of the way. Keep up the amazing work!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking demonstrations.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through our website or contact a current consultant to learn more about the process.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Being a Pampered Chef consultant gives you the opportunity to earn extra income, set your own schedule, and receive discounts on our products. You also have access to training and support from our team.

Do I need to have previous sales experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide training and resources to help you succeed in your business.

What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality, innovative products that are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. Our consultants are also able to earn rewards and trips through our incentive program. We also have a strong focus on giving back to the community through our Round-Up from the Heart program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeaLorene
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Anita Cotugno